Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

yeah man...
Lol i have a buddy in england for the next week too......could have sent it to his parents house and he could have dropped it off at my door next week.  But no size 9.5/10
mad.gif

So is the consensus that the Magista fit TTS?  I have the chance at an 11 and i normally wear a 10, have worn a 10.5 in nike running before.  Do you guys think the 11 would fit with socks?  Or would a full size up be too big?

I would only recommend sizing down on Magista, not size up. They fit a little long.
OK, i will probably keep my 12 and keep looking for a size swap.  Might have found a fellow NT'r to help me out.  My foot is a little wider but a full size is just too much

So is the consensus that the Magista fit TTS?  I have the chance at an 11 and i normally wear a 10, have worn a 10.5 in nike running before.  Do you guys think the 11 would fit with socks?  Or would a full size up be too big?
It would be too big man.. I am a size 12 and the size 13 magista was HUGE ...  fit bigger then one size up

Hey boss, did you go TTS?  I normally wear a 10/10.5 in Nike (10.5 is a a little bigger than i prefer i like snug) and am wondering if an 11 in these would just be too big overall
Hey bro, an 11 in the Magistas would be really big, they fit a little big ... stay TTS 

got my Magistas in! although true size isn't bad, i do have a bit of room to go .5 size down.

View media item 1416824
the quality on these are much better than the Mercurial Superflys that came out the same day, and has the same features of the HTM Free Mercurial Superflys in black: light grey speckles on the soles, leather heel, labeling on the lace tips (not HTM laces, but Nike logos) and that same type of Swoosh perhaps...

Last edited:
By the grace of the sneaker gods, I was able to get one:

In person, I can see I would definitely have preferred a leather heel cup, but I won't complain! Definitely lucky to have them and appreciate it. Wanted one ever since the blacks dropped.

I think this GIF is appropriate for the occasion:

got my Magistas in! although true size isn't bad, i do have a bit of room to go .5 size down.

the quality on these are much better than the Mercurial Superflys that came out the same day, and has the same features of the HTM Free Mercurial Superflys in black: light grey speckles on the soles, leather heel, labeling on the lace tips (not HTM laces, but Nike logos) and that same type of Swoosh perhaps...
trying to figure out my sizing -- if I have wider feet, would you still say that staying TTS would be good for these? They don't run narrow right? I just want the length to be okay and it sounds like they run more long than narrow. 

thanks!

trying to figure out my sizing -- if I have wider feet, would you still say that staying TTS would be good for these? They don't run narrow right? I just want the length to be okay and it sounds like they run more long than narrow. 

thanks!

you're fine with true to size. i'm medium-width and notice space in width (they're pretty damn wide) and toebox with my true size, so i'd have the better option going .5 size down.

Last edited:
Maannnn wolf grey magistas are looking nice. Saw some natural light pics and they almost looked white. Gonna cop if i see any for below $300.

coming in here and the yeezy thread just makes me really, really sad :frown:

thanks!
I got my TTS in the Magistas and they fit perfect .. I do wear a size 12 and have a little wider foot, as many of us bigger footed guys have ... hope this helps

I would say though if you are gonna get a pair dont wait too long before they start to dry up and prices jump too high just like the mercurials

Back
Top Bottom