Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Already got shipping confirmation from SoccerPro. Pretty quick.

These guys have some pretty good customer service too. I emailed then shortly after my order because I accidentally put the wrong billing address, and they emailed me back within minutes and fixed my problem.

What if SoccerPro sends us some nonsense and argue that, since there's no product image there's nothing we can do :rofl: :rofl:

What if SoccerPro sends us some nonsense and argue that, since there's no product image there's nothing we can do
roll.gif
roll.gif
It shows the shoe in the description box

Last edited:
Still listed as backordered - early October...
indifferent.gif
; since its not canceled, dont know if i should take it as a positive or negative

I called yesterday when I saw it listed as back ordered in fear that it'll end up getting canceled (told the guy) as he assured me it won't get canceled, just on back order.

Called again this morning just to speak with another rep and she said if it is listed as backordered it'll ship once its in stock, and said if they over sold or what not it would be listed as such....

Just never ordered from them before and anytime a semi-hyped sneaker gets listed as back ordered, i'd said 8/10 times it means im taking an L 
ohwell.gif

UPDATE

Just called again and they said orders in sizes 8 - 12 will be arriving, but if you ordered a size not within that range, they are getting canceled

Last edited:
So was every pair from Soccer.com backordered?

Like they just pre-loaded the stock for orders, cancelled some, and will ship whatever comes in?

Back
Top Bottom