Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Nike Free Mercurial Superfly
Dark Grey/Black/Summit White/Silver

This is a re-release/restock for NDC? @SwooshAlerts says releasing at 10AM EST..

I got a code from nike because they couldnt fulfill a clearance sale item,

so i got there for 170 boom!

Hey guys, I'm planning on purchasing my first mercurial superfly and magista footscape. I rock a size 11.5 in flyknit racer and 11 in flyknit free chukka. Are the superfly and footscape TTS?

Hey guys, I'm planning on purchasing my first mercurial superfly and magista footscape. I rock a size 11.5 in flyknit racer and 11 in flyknit free chukka. Are the superfly and footscape TTS?
For me the mercs fits comfortably at TTS

Not sure on the magista, might need someone else to chime in or search for it a few pgs back

so... tempting...

i ended up sending my pairs back. i was on the fence to begin with and really just want the black ones when they come out, but i still pulled the trigger anyway. when i compared them to my obsidian blue and my all greys, i just didn't think having this colorway made sense to me, which i kinda new, but i wanted to see them in person. great shoe, but having those other two colors, i think i just need the black ones next.

Does anyone know if Niketown such as Nike SF get these in store or are these just sold on online retailers? Kinda debating whether I should go tts or half size down. I'm kinda concerned with it being too loose since the flyknit material on these are thin as usual? I prefer a snug fit but with some reasonable room.

Does anyone know if Niketown such as Nike SF get these in store or are these just sold on online retailers? Kinda debating whether I should go tts or half size down. I'm kinda concerned with it being too loose since the flyknit material on these are thin as usual? I prefer a snug fit but with some reasonable room.
just buy both online and return the one you dont like to nike SF...

I think the HTMs were sold in 21 Mercer and other NikeLab locations sold them in-store but I don't think any regular b&m stores actually carried them.

I could be wrong but I do not recall reading reports here of people being able to buy them in-store.

Would definitely go TTS for the Mercurials or if your size isnt available, you wanna size up. You can go TTS on the Magistas for a comfy, looser fit or .5 size down for a bit more snug since they are much wider at the front. A lot of ppl seem to go that .5 size down on the Magistas from what ive read on here

Last edited:

For me the mercs fits comfortably at TTS

Not sure on the magista, might need someone else to chime in or search for it a few pgs back
Would go TTS for the Mercurials. You can go TTS on the Magistas for a comfy, looser fit or .5 size down for a bit more snug since they are much wider at the front than the Mercurials. A lot of ppl seem to go that .5 size down on the Magistas from what ive read on here
Thank you both! I'm gonna go TTS 11.5 for the mercurials and 11 for the magistas. Repped

trying to figure out what size magistas to get on saturday. I'm an 11 in most J's and other shoes. only wear a 10.5 in 3's and yeezy boosts.

I like a tighter fit for mecurials. I go 9.0 in air max and flyknit racers and 8.5 in magistas and superflys. Soccer in me needs em snug.

Back
Top Bottom