Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

They won't. I also used a PULSE Code and if they cancel my order they have to give me more than 20% discount. It'll be an easy cop on thursday anyway. Guess since the Pure Platinum release resellers realised that these GRs don't sell well compared to all previous NikeLab releases.
That's good news for us then. I remember when the pure platinums dropped it was a nightmare to get them.

Can't wait for my pair to arrive, I have the htms still DS but these will go straight into rotation. These will be easy for most people to pick up and it won't even surprise me if they hit the sales.

either Nike made 1 million of these or....or else I really can't explain how they're still sitting. IDC my pair arrives today 
nthat.gif

either Nike made 1 million of these or....or else I really can't explain how they're still sitting. IDC my pair arrives today 
nthat.gif
its literally because its not and HTM or SP. this is the reason kids have no style because they only buy what sells..this a beautiful shoe

last night i ordered the dark grey Mercurials and the crimson Magistas on Champs with the 20% off coupon for $329 total. cant wait to pick them up in the store.

Just got the black mercs in and they look great.  I slipped them on real quick and my initial impression is that they don't fit as loose in the toebox as the pure plats, which is a good thing for me.  I did notice the heel cup does seem to be slightly more narrow.  I got my TTS and a .5 size down and the .5 size down feels good, except my big toe does kinda poke up through the knit a little more.  

Last edited:
just got em in 
nthat.gif

definitely not as loose as the platinum .. i easily can slip these on without even breaking them in

hmmmm just got my pair. szing down .5 was the right call...but damn, that heel stiffness isn't making me happy. Reminds me of when I first tried on Magista boots.

Will the heel loosen up over time? 
frown.gif

i wouldnt order these .5 down...go tts or .5 up..even if .5 down fits..your toe knuckles are going to poke through the flyknit and look dumb..if thats the look your going for then cowabunga

i wouldnt order these .5 down...go tts or .5 up..even if .5 down fits..your toe knuckles are going to poke through the flyknit and look dumb..if thats the look your going for then cowabunga

Yeah I'm a little confused how people are advising others going half down is the move. At .5 down my toe is at the very tip of the shoes with zero room.

Yeah I'm a little confused how people are advising others going half down is the move. At .5 down my toe is at the very tip of the shoes with zero room.

i've been biting my tongue lol. as long as people got the sizes that fit i am happy, but i could have easily went half a size up on these.

no way i could have gone down .5

Last edited:
Ordered my pair online just now and already thinking of painting the heel tab. Seen some posts of people using Angelus paint. Is it as simple as just taking a brush and slathering it on the tabs and painting over it? 

Got mine. The heel leather is stiff as hell compared to my black Magistas which are buttery soft. No wonder these POS's are sitting! Jk, the shoes are dope besides that and I'm sure the leather will get better after a few wears. Bought half size down and TTS. Didn't even try the half size down because the TTS fits perfectly.

It's awesome that everyone got their pairs. I told myself that I'd get these and be done for the month but now I'm getting tempted by the whites!

I wouldn't necessarily recommend going a .5 size down, but I could wear .5 size down if necessary.  I wore both and walked around in them and the TTS were definitely more comfortable.  I'm just hoping that the knit doesn't stretch out too much after breaking them in.

Back
Top Bottom