Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I can`t imagine a worse fit with these shoes 
laugh.gif

I like the orange, definitely won't be painting them. Friday can't come soon enough...

I've come to accept that nikes and Jordan's are going to have glue stains. It's hard for me to judge the leather heel, I wouldn't say they're "buttery" soft but they don't feel that cheap. I kinda wish they were suede. Overall definitely better than the pure plats though.

All sneakers have glue stains. Then when you wear them on your feet its really not a problem. I hate how sneakers have become trophies to people. Its footWEAR. are wonder if people are going to do this with underwear in the future. "I got them rare camo hanes briefs 1/10"

wow, never expected them to sell out that fast after seeing them sitting in the US for so long, good I ate at the silent drop two days ago

I just received my pairs today but bought 2 different sizes (tts and half size up). I decided to stick with the tts pair because there was just too much room in the front toe box area with the half size up pair. Just checked NDC awhile ago because I was going to double up but now they are sold out of my size and its been fsr the past couple of days, SMH! Does anyone know if footlocker will be getting these or are they a Nike exclusive?

Last edited:
I just received my pairs today but bought 2 different sizes (tts and half size up). I decided to stick with the tts pair because there was just too much room in the front toe box area with the half size up pair. Just checked NDC awhile ago because I was going to double up but now they are sold out of my size and its been fsr the past couple of days, SMH! Does anyone know if footlocker will be getting these or are they a Nike exclusive?

That's the conflict with the phrase "true to size". It's more about preference. My twin brother and I have the same size feet measured and all (between 10 and 10.5)but I prefer for a 10 in jordans for a tighter fit. While he prefers a size 10.5. He can fit a 10 but likes a looser fit. My "true to size is 10. My brothers "true to size" is 10.5 because these are the sizes we purchase. Your saying your tts has alot of room while my tts has zero room so i have to go to 10.5 in this particular shoe. This is why i hate the phrase "tts" because it means absolutly nothing and different for everyone. Esp if you never had a flyknit. Because my flyknit "tts" is different from my jordan and runner "tts"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom