NIKE FREE ORBIT II SP

Which color do you like better?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just got the black off of eBay for 250. Not bad I guess. I like the shoe, different and logo free

i can already tell that these are gonna be one of those shoes that will eventually will have more renditions and colorways.

hope a mid version with laces surfaces.

i think the black ones would have went better with his suit but i dont think it looks bad. 

The first pic the pants seem brighter, IMO looked better. Not sure which pic is more accurate. anyway proceed with thread.

FWIW my wife did not like the look. I called an audible while I was getting ready for my party and swapped my leather wing tips for these. At the very least they were head turners.

FWIW my wife did not like the look. I called an audible while I was getting ready for my party and swapped my leather wing tips for these. At the very least they were head turners.

Good choice.
If you are going to wear a suit....might as well go all out.

Finally found my correct size. If anyone is interested I have a sz 11 black for retail.

Was randomly browsing Bodega's site last night and they had a size 8 in the grey (only pair). I had to snag it. I wish they had the black though.

Where the upper meets the mid sole on my pair there's a really thin line but nothing crazy. I agree with statements on quality and definitely feel this was more of a 160-180 maybe but 200 is too far. Overall I like the shoe and don't regret the purchase but this didn't win any points in Nike's favor for me

Is there anything that can be done? At this point, it'll be more of a hassle to ship them back than to attempt to fix them up. That glue is killing me though!

Not to my knowledge, it's a stain on the material so I assume you would just have to get them redyed cool grey or another color but then that's just as big of a hassle

I agree. It looks pretty trife up close, but I doubt it will be that bad on feet. It sucks because I really like the shoe.

Agreed. These were initially slated as a super limited release so figured no one would get stock again. Oh well, I like the shoe so that's all that matters.
It's funny because I checked out eBay a few times hoping to find a black pair for a good price. I just didn't feel like dropping an extra $50. 

still hunting for the blacks in a UK 10, first time i saw these they weirded me out a bit, but cant get them out of my mind! need a pair for sure

Back
Top Bottom