NIKE FREE ORBIT II SP

Which color do you like better?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's counter intuitive to me is that they used a Free sole for a shoe as stiff as this one. So the sole can flex but the upper can't really? Okay, Nike. Should've used the Flyknit Trainer sole. 

I have to admit, I really bought into the hype train with these.  They came in today and I'm just not satisfied with them.  I got the grey color way, these should have been $100-130 max.  I feel like I could have bought two pairs of better kicks for the $200.00 price tag.  I might sell them on the bay but when I looked, they're already all on the bay.

I have to admit, I really bought into the hype train with these.  They came in today and I'm just not satisfied with them.  I got the grey color way, these should have been $100-130 max.  I feel like I could have bought two pairs of better kicks for the $200.00 price tag.  I might sell them on the bay but when I looked, they're already all on the bay.

give it a minute, you never know how you might like them in the long run. black innevas were also all over the bay at first too

Last edited:
Eh. Got my black pair in from Blends yesterday. They looked much better in pictures.

I'm probably going to return them unless someone here wants them. 

give it a minute, you never know how you might like them in the long run. black innevas were also all over the bay at first too
But they were NRG and were going for like 300-400 right off the bat. Think these had a lot more pairs produced.

Got my black ones today. I love em. They feel very true to size to me...I usually wear a sz 10 because I like a little room for padded socks coming off an Achilles rupture. But I got a sz 9.5 and they fitt very good.

got both pair today,  on the fence right now.  a little disappointed in the felt like area from after the toe box up to the ankle.  the 3m on the toe box was a surprise to me.  I wear anywhere from a 10.5 in an inneva to an 11 in most j's and kobe's.  i got the black in a 10.5. it was a little stiff in getting on with zipper down of course.  felt ok on foot zipped up.  the gray/grey whatever is an 11.  slipped on easier.  fit fine.  of course extra room in toe box and around ankle.  let's see after a day's wear.  1st impression, hmmmm. 

quite possibly the worst PS I've ever seen... 

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom