Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

anyone looking for bones trainers? i saw a few pairs in the jersey garden outlets for $80

Aussie Prides eh?  Easily mistaken for Oregon editions haha.

They did 3 colorways for Oregon last year, they'll probably do at least a few for the 2014's.

Nike went into re-stock heaven today, almost FSR's of the Jon Bones trainer, the PIF trainer, and select sizes of the Jerry Rice one. Insane! (of course a re-stock of the Concord Lows too)

Got 3 pairs of rice to spare in size 9 and 10.5 x 2 pm me. Retail + shipping. If this isnt allowed sorry.  Accidently added 2 pairs on 3 accoutns by accident and checked out. only need 3 pairs so 3 pairs spare..

I noticed there are two style of the Free Trainer 5.0's- one with the weave and one without. Are there any big differences between the two aside from asthetics? Which one has a more roomier forefoot area? I think i tried on a pair at Sport Authority but don't remember which one, and although the length and width was good, the forefoot was way too tight.

I noticed there are two style of the Free Trainer 5.0's- one with the weave and one without. Are there any big differences between the two aside from asthetics? Which one has a more roomier forefoot area? I think i tried on a pair at Sport Authority but don't remember which one, and although the length and width was good, the forefoot was way too tight.

The first one's lateral stability is better IMO as the bands really do cinch in and lockdown your foot as your making cuts and turns. The newer one's upper fits very tight and sleek and the outsole is a lot more rounded and flexible than the firsts, due to the new hot-knife process. If you are looking for more room, the first version would be better. The newer one's upper fits me very tight, I mean, in a good way, but I have a narrow foot as well; it almost fits like a track spike.

I dont know why auctions are ending at around 110-125
thank goodness my local outlet still has them for $79.99. the prices I'm seeing on eBay are 
mean.gif

The first one's lateral stability is better IMO as the bands really do cinch in and lockdown your foot as your making cuts and turns. The newer one's upper fits very tight and sleek and the outsole is a lot more rounded and flexible than the firsts, due to the new hot-knife process. If you are looking for more room, the first version would be better. The newer one's upper fits me very tight, I mean, in a good way, but I have a narrow foot as well; it almost fits like a track spike.
first one meaning the fly trap weave ones?

Might pick up those unreleased Alabama trainers. Why didn't they release with the others?

I used my $50 coupon on the paids and really happy with them. Good suggestion on the half size up. They're still snug, but really comfortable that way.

Back
Top Bottom