Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

They look great.  How do you think the reflective toe will hold up?  I know that it usually creases terribly then ends up cracking which is why I ended up holding off and eventually missing them.

The gold represents the Golden Hat trophy awarded to the winner of the Red River Rivalry/Shootout each year.  I think it looks terrible but the meaning of it is pretty cool.  I might end up changing that to a different color but we will see.

Aha, thanks for the info. I don't know why Nike decided to release these this year, when Texas is doing so horribly. You think they would release these when both programs are ranked and doing well. I hope the release more schools this year too.

Im not a fan of them putting the gold on the shoe, but it looks sick on the jerseys! Gonna use my free overnight shipping code I got to make sure that the crimson and cream is on foot by game time Saturday! This is actually my first free 5.0 too, figured a chance to rock the alma matter was as good a time as any to try out the 5.0's. BOOMER!

Also, the rep I just spoke to said they release at noon EST tomorrow, and not 8 am EST... Other reps had said 8am EST yesterday.

NDC tweet jus said noon EST as well

But when will stores get them is the question.

I haven't seen any info about an in store release, and thought MAYBE nikeDallas may get em if anywhere did. Have you seen news of anywhere specific getting pairs in store?

My Eastbay order is ready to ship....hopefully I'll have these by Thursday
happy.gif

Just a quick question did someone say that the toes on both the Texas and Oklahoma pairs are 3M?

I haven't seen any info about an in store release, and thought MAYBE nikeDallas may get em if anywhere did. Have you seen news of anywhere specific getting pairs in store?

On twitter Champs said some locations will get these in store 10/10

They look great.  How do you think the reflective toe will hold up?  I know that it usually creases terribly then ends up cracking which is why I ended up holding off and eventually missing them.

The gold represents the Golden Hat trophy awarded to the winner of the Red River Rivalry/Shootout each year.  I think it looks terrible but the meaning of it is pretty cool.  I might end up changing that to a different color but we will see.

Aha, thanks for the info. I don't know why Nike decided to release these this year, when Texas is doing so horribly. You think they would release these when both programs are ranked and doing well. I hope the release more schools this year too.
Texas is still the school that brings in the most merchandise sales out of any school in the Big XII, and I think maybe even all of the NCAA. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Texas is still the school that brings in the most merchandise sales out of any school in the Big XII, and I think maybe even all of the NCAA. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
I would think Notre Dame is up near the top when you consider all of NCAA but I'm sure Texas is pretty close to the top.....Alabama is pry up there too.

I know this is not the coupon thread but I remember seeing someone wanting a shirt to go with the FSU's and was waitin for a good discount, excluding jerseys but still a good chunk, you also get free 3-day shipping if you make an account and 10 percent fanzz cash ask rewards...goes live tomorrow for 4 hours
View media item 608532

Back
Top Bottom