Nike Friends and Family 2/26 - 3/1

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Just heard the coupons are out and that it will be Factory and Clearance Stores only...NO NIKETOWN and it is 30%.
It's been out....
Got mine like 9 days ago

And it is indeed 30%

Anybody from riverhead or deer park have a coupon to spare? Would be much appreciated, PM me...

I've got two Outlets here in TN, buy no coupon.
ohwell.gif

^^^Soy, where at in TN? I am going to Memphis on the last day of the sale, I may be able to hook you up

i got a handful and gave them away. i might have access to more. Here's the thing I live in LA (Socal) and I work 12 hr days at fed-ex. So if I do get moreI dont know how you guys would get em from me. i can do shipping but i aint paying for it and it's a little extreme to do that for a coupon anyway, i'drather just hook you guys up but I will ship if you want me too. Get at me via inbox or text 323-769-****. YEAH I SAID TEXT dnt call the number pls LOL. Textme. I will update my post and let you know if I was able to get some more B4 I put my number up. Dont want to lead no one on. Will update tomorrow after work.

Ok here's the deal. IDK if the thread starter or anyone else stated the it's Friends n Family but at the Outlets and Clearance stores only. Now here apic to prove i have the coupons.
4.jpg
2.jpg

I came up on some more today. got about 25. i dont mind helping NTers out at all, that's just me. Here's the catch, i can mail them but im not using mystamps. i live in SoCal but I also work 12 hr days in west LA (FED-EX). So saying that if you guys want em you can send me a stamp in the mail and ill mail itback to you. If you want to pick em up then that's cool but weekends only, maybe thurs cuz i might be off this coming thurs. Contact me via inbox and leaveyour info and how you wanna obtain it. Decided to not put my number up cuz i wont be able to answer everyone text in a timely fashion especially while imworking. Inbox is your friend. A self addressed envelope is fine to. For those who dont understand that it is when you send me a envelope witha empty envelope that you have put your address on and a stamp already on the envelope.

I still have some avail. but it will be weds tomorrow. i dont know how fast your postman/woman run on the east or mid-west. i already got about 6 to 8 out.once again i cant pay for the postage you must. contact via inbox. im at work at a internet cafe right now posting lol. check my messages at home after 7pm

Any exclusions out yet?

------EDIT------

Only says Launch Product, Nike + Ipod Sport Kit, Nike+SportBand, Apple products and gift cards

Sorry if this has already been answered numerous of times, but do you have to be a Nike employee in order to obtain a coupon? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom