NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

I had the ice band, trust me, after being absolutely blinded by that thing i'm super happy with the black ice.

and really though? i hit up nike chat about the dock and they were like no, no dice....

I plugged in my Band and downloaded the new firmware and at the end I got an error message saying I downloaded an unstable version. I tried downloading the update several times again after and still the same thing :smh: . Anyone have this issue also?~

same thing here.

can i just go to niketown and exchange it? or do I have to call?

Just stopped by NT SF and they exchanged it no questions asked. They even let me pick a new color, so I got the Black Ice :nthat:

the display on my black ice is too hard to read in daylight, anyone else too? think i'm gonna go exchange it for white ice or black tomorrow.

Last edited:
so far the difference ive noticed between my black one and the black ice one is that the black ice one doesnt seem to adjust the brightness according to the surrounding light. We'll see, if it becomes and issue I'll go back to black.

i want the white ice, but i feel like itd be hard to read with the white leds, any input out there?

my buddy got the white ice when i got my black ice, it wasn't difficult to read by any means, but it was also quite bright/cloudy like the black ice, harder to read than the normal black.

^Raf, did the same thing. I went to the Nike Running store at Stanford though. The girl was the one to ask if I wanted the new CWs. So, I got the black ice. 8) ~

Just wanted to make sure, you returned the black band brand new and exchanged it for the ice? Or did you just say yours wasn't working?

KVN

Just received my black Fuel Band. Kinda anxious / pumped to measure up a workout and what is the equivalent to in Fuel points.

KVN if you are referring to me, I had my black band since the summer. I went to the Nike Running store told them what's going on and got it exchanged.~

Just wanted to make sure, you returned the black band brand new and exchanged it for the ice? Or did you just say yours wasn't working?
KVN

I told them it wasn't working. They have a 1 year warranty so they just exchanged it on the spot for a brand new one.

OIC thanks fellas. I think I haven't had any problems with it, might just keep it, thanks!

KVN

the display on my black ice is too hard to read in daylight, anyone else too? think i'm gonna go exchange it for white ice or black tomorrow.

so far the display on the black ice seems to be the same if not slightly easier to read than my original black one.

Can anyone help me out here?

So I bought a Small Fuelband the other day and used it for a day and found out it was too small. I then exchanged it for a M/L, but now when I try to set it up with Nike+ Connect i takes me to the webpage to set it up with my normal account. And then it still thinks I have my old small fuel band. Is there any way to delete that so that I can set up my newer one?

Went to go cop the white one the other day but the LED isn't as bright as my ICE, so I decided to pass but the white band is dope...

Can anyone help me out here?

So I bought a Small Fuelband the other day and used it for a day and found out it was too small. I then exchanged it for a M/L, but now when I try to set it up with Nike+ Connect i takes me to the webpage to set it up with my normal account. And then it still thinks I have my old small fuel band. Is there any way to delete that so that I can set up my newer one?

I had the same thing happen to me. Just contact them and they can fix it for you. They'll transfer you to the fuelband dept, and let you pick what account you want to keep, then they'll reset your pw.

KVN

my links broke on my original black fuelband. I went to a nike running store in emeryville to get an exchange but they said they'll only exchange for the same color
mad.gif

anyone think i'd be able to get my replacement in the emeryville store and then go to another nike store and exchange for the black ice?

^ Go to NT SF.

and

Raf, I do kinda miss the original black band because its simpler, but I'm getting use to the black ice. I do like how it "glows" more at night.~

Ndc is sold out of some sizes of white ice but they have a fsr on apple.com plus free shipping. I coulda got mine cheaper through them... Damn. White looks sooo clean though and seems to be a little slimmer than my olympic ice. The white band has a chrome lock and has a cheaper feel and clip in sound. Looks good though.

^ Go to NT SF.
and
Raf, I do kinda miss the original black band because its simpler, but I'm getting use to the black ice. I do like how it "glows" more at night.~
Thanks!

Went to NT SF this morning and they asked me if I wanted a different color. Exchanged for the black ice no questions asked
smile.gif

I just want to say that the Nike Fuel Band is a low quality product with many hardware and software bugs. 70% of the people I know that have fuel bands have had problems with either the hardware, causing defects or bricking of the device. 

This product is cool but is definitely was not ready for the market when it was released.

Is the nike plus site down for you guys? I've been trying to use it the last couple of days, but when I click on activity it just shows blue squares and no date.It shoes up fine on my phone, but not as detailed as you can see online.

Back
Top Bottom