NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

What do y'all average?

I average 1,992, and my goal's set at 2,500

Need to step it up! 

What about everyone else? 

I average 1,992, and my goal's set at 2,500

Need to step it up! 

What about everyone else? 
My goal is set at 4550 - bumped it up from 3000.  Some days are easier than others, but I've been able to reach my target every day.

damn, that's way too much for a fuel band. Unlesa you got a US connect that can hook you up I say pass.

So I have a android phone, would it be pointless to get this since they're Is no android app. I do have a iPad if that makes any difference

Not pointless, I rarely sync mine to the iPhone because the main data can be seen on the device or I connect to my iPad on the couch at home.

If you're set on uploading data and seeing your past breakdowns on the go you'll be sore for a while because Nike has given no indication of an android app and has further cemented their relationship with apple selling the fuel bands in apple stores.

So I have a android phone, would it be pointless to get this since they're Is no android app. I do have a iPad if that makes any difference

no, it's not pointless.

when i got the original Fuelband, i had a BlackBerry.

i got the original ice Fuelband and now have the Galaxy S3. i'm on a 291 day streak and have never used a Mac product to sync or update.

I want the Black Ice SMH..

Any clue how much I could sell my OG one for??

anyone see the info on the Armour39 system that Under Armour is dropping?

looks interesting

remember this when they used it in the combine prior to the nike uniform deal being signed

anyone see the info on the Armour39 system that Under Armour is dropping?

looks interesting

remember this when they used it in the combine prior to the nike uniform deal being signed

Yea, looks pretty neat. Although IDK if I'd want that strapped across my chest during workouts, could be annoying

Im looking into getting a black ice fuelband, but wanted to see if there is any info about a possible updated fuelband anytime soon? I dont think it makes sense to get one now if an updated version is coming out soon?

Just got my second replacement on my OG one. I love the fuel band but hate having to swap it out. Good thing the nike running store is pretty hassle free on the replacements.

Just got my second replacement on my OG one. I love the fuel band but hate having to swap it out. Good thing the nike running store is pretty hassle free on the replacements.

Do they need to be replaced often? Is this a recurring problem for everyone? Hopefully they fix that problem soon if it's a universal problem.

Also, does anyone wear this to play ball? I want to get it to track my "fuel" for lifting and running, but also play ball 2-3 times per week. Wondering if it gets in the way or is annoying at all. Thanks!

I had to replace 3 from various issues. I wear mine playing ball but it gets knocked off occasionally which is a big annoyance and you can't wear it in any leagues.

Back
Top Bottom