Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

nerd.gif

Ordered the last pair last night on PYS.com hopefully my order went though i can't believe they sold out already i wonder how long they was up on the site

BTW if i get my pair i will post pics

Ordered the last pair last night on PYS.com hopefully my order went though i can't believe they sold out already i wonder how long they was up on the site

BTW if i get my pair i will post pics

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

imo these will sit for a while. Id love to cop it but I already have the freshwaters, so i guess i'll wait until these go on sale.

yea your probably right these will sit with all the heat thats coming out this month not a lot of people will cop these on the release date 
but i decided to get them now cause i was going to buy them on RD anyway 

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

imo these will sit for a while. Id love to cop it but I already have the freshwaters, so i guess i'll wait until these go on sale.

yea your probably right these will sit with all the heat thats coming out this month not a lot of people will cop these on the release date 
but i decided to get them now cause i was going to buy them on RD anyway 

Look what I just saw on SneakerNews GS only....( I pulled the trigger on PYS as well. These were the last colorway I wanted. I have the freshwaters/volts/orions already)

nike-air-griffey-max-1-gs-black-spark-white-available-01.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-gs-black-spark-white-available-02.jpg

Look what I just saw on SneakerNews GS only....( I pulled the trigger on PYS as well. These were the last colorway I wanted. I have the freshwaters/volts/orions already)

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

for whoever just ordered post pics once u get them!
smokin.gif

i know they are a different material than the freshwaters/volts/hot reds/ triple blacks..not sure what material though..

So how are they a different material, have you seen the shoe in person? Based on the pics it looks to be exactly the same as all the other AGM1 that came out
video reviews on youtube..sneekgeekz did one and he compared them with the volts and the strap is the same material..but the red is different..he said it was "like a leather material"

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

for whoever just ordered post pics once u get them!
smokin.gif

i know they are a different material than the freshwaters/volts/hot reds/ triple blacks..not sure what material though..

So how are they a different material, have you seen the shoe in person? Based on the pics it looks to be exactly the same as all the other AGM1 that came out
video reviews on youtube..sneekgeekz did one and he compared them with the volts and the strap is the same material..but the red is different..he said it was "like a leather material"

Originally Posted by greyling22

look big for GS, they also look fake

Originally Posted by greyling22

look big for GS, they also look fake

don't think i'll be buying these. black strap ruins them imo. then again, i haven't seen them in person. these are obviously not touching FWs or volts tho, but i'd probably put hot reds over these and maybe even orions. black strap was a bad idea. nike always seems to drop the ball whenever they try to get too tricky.
30t6p3b.gif

don't think i'll be buying these. black strap ruins them imo. then again, i haven't seen them in person. these are obviously not touching FWs or volts tho, but i'd probably put hot reds over these and maybe even orions. black strap was a bad idea. nike always seems to drop the ball whenever they try to get too tricky.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 At those black and pink griffs up there

As much as i like the varsity red griffeys imma have to pass. Between the Royals and Playoff 13s my money is gonna be shot

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 At those black and pink griffs up there

As much as i like the varsity red griffeys imma have to pass. Between the Royals and Playoff 13s my money is gonna be shot

Back
Top Bottom