Nike Heritage WATCH collection showcase. Jordan XX3 Chronograph watch AMAZING rare high end watches

When I first saw the Nike Heritage Chronograph watch it was a must find for me.  I has been about a year and a half and I have found some great ones for my collection.  I had to buy a few poor condition ones until I found BRAND NEW ones.
These all have new bands and are SPOTLESS watches never before worn but by me a few times.  prob less than 5 or so on each one.  

The black and yellow on is a Nike LANCE Alitmeter Titanium one that also comes with a titanium band which I have as well incase I want to switch.  

Please feel free to text if you have any questions/concerns about any of these or want to know more 
wink.gif

text 704.444.0697

ebayabunike23@gmail.com

Thanks

Adam

after looking at the white one i went searching on the bay but no luck. nice collection

A lance one went for 800 the other day... may list mine soon. My fav watch of them all with the altimeter but I could use the money

JEALOUS MAN.

Definitely some nice pieces there. I really envy you on those. Thanks for sharing.

nice looking watches but the watch faces are too big. who wants a wall clock on their wrist?

Them watches are weak. And this whole thread belongs in the buy/sell forum. You see what you did here.

Haha. NIKE HIGH END please ready... and I happen to collect alot of very high end such as omega tag rolex are some in my collection to name a few. As you can see I love watches. These are actually comparable in the quality. Sapphire Crystal titanium very high quality for a nike watch

Back
Top Bottom