Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

I would say go with the 11 in wide, because it's really not that wide at all, just gives that little bit more room.  I think a lot of Nikes are extra narrow, and the wide option just makes the shoe normally wide, IMO.

I would say go with the 11 in wide, because it's really not that wide at all, just gives that little bit more room.  I think a lot of Nikes are extra narrow, and the wide option just makes the shoe normally wide, IMO.

2k4's still can kill alot of recent nike releases!
pimp.gif

Saw this pic of a possible Nike uniform for the Steelers..

6722662923_71bb013707.jpg

and was inspired (especially by the yellow, red, and blue on the left arm) to design these..
6728732359_7a8a913ba0_b.jpg

6728732465_bff6c38e21_b.jpg

Saw this pic of a possible Nike uniform for the Steelers..

6722662923_71bb013707.jpg

and was inspired (especially by the yellow, red, and blue on the left arm) to design these..
6728732359_7a8a913ba0_b.jpg

6728732465_bff6c38e21_b.jpg

Yeah, they are def Oregon State-looking. I guess that's OK with me. I went back and forth with black and white laces. Hmmm. What would you think about orange laces? Thanks for helping me out!

Yeah, they are def Oregon State-looking. I guess that's OK with me. I went back and forth with black and white laces. Hmmm. What would you think about orange laces? Thanks for helping me out!

trying to make some last minute decisions...

IF i wore them for ball which is the better option cushioning or responsive?

Out of the nubuck or leather option which would hold up better?

the nubuck is soooo money just concerned that it will give too much...

Back
Top Bottom