Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Still on the hunt for the asgs in a size 8. I picked up the Mcs from hoh in Annapolis in the last 8.5 they had, they only had a 8.5 and a 9 left. Such a dope shoe. Used my vip rewards and got 10 bucks off.

Looks like someone stole the package with my in it NCS's yesterday :smh: :smh: :smh:. Checked the tracking number this morning and FedEx says they delivered and left it on my porch yesterday at noon. There was no package when I got home from work >:. Am I out of luck or can I call FedEx or something?

Last edited:
Looks like someone stole the package with my in it NCS's yesterday :smh: :smh: :smh:. Checked the tracking number this morning and FedEx says they delivered and left it on my porch yesterday at noon. There was no package when I got home from work >:.

That is some ********... Hopefully you can get a refund

Looks like someone stole the package with my in it NCS's yesterday :smh: :smh: :smh:. Checked the tracking number this morning and FedEx says they delivered and left it on my porch yesterday at noon. There was no package when I got home from work >:. Am I out of luck or can I call FedEx or something?

Call fedex and file a claim, they try to get you another shoe, if not at the minimum you get a refund

Yeah I'm gonna give them a call at lunch later today. Wouldn't they be off the hook though? The package didn't require a signature so technically the driver did his job and left it at my house. I was thinking they'd say it was out of their hands since they technically "delivered" it.

Did you order from DSG? For some reason when I ordered from them they shipped UPS. It said delivered, but like you no package was there. Turns out they delivered it to my local post office. Then the next day USPS dropped it off. I found that pretty weird.

Looks like someone stole the package with my in it NCS's yesterday
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. Checked the tracking number this morning and FedEx says they delivered and left it on my porch yesterday at noon. There was no package when I got home from work
mad.gif
. Am I out of luck or can I call FedEx or something?
Back in December I was waiting at home for my Kobe 9 Mamba Moments to be delivered by UPS. Nothing came but at 2pm I got an email saying my package was delivered an hour ago. I live in the last house on a Cul de sac street so you can easily hear delivery's coming since they have to U-turn in front of my house. I called UPS and was yelling at CS that nothing arrived. Turns out they delivered to the wrong street, they contacted the truck and I received my package. Possible scenario   

Mailmen be fudging shift up bruh like how could you? This is your job to deliver stuff quickly to the right address. I don't work in the computers section at bestbuy and accidentally sell people toasters? :lol: bad analogy but surely you can gather my level of intensity on the matter of losing packages. Especially when you were waiting on some xmas morning type stuff :lol:

Did you order from DSG? For some reason when I ordered from them they shipped UPS. It said delivered, but like you no package was there. Turns out they delivered it to my local post office. Then the next day USPS dropped it off. I found that pretty weird.
Nah this was from NDC via FedEx 2 day air.. That UPS-USPS handoff is like a cheaper way to ship, so alot of companies are using is nowadays. It's annoying as hell because it tacks and extra day or 2 on to the delivery time |I.

Looks like someone stole the package with my in it NCS's yesterday :smh: :smh: :smh: . Checked the tracking number this morning and FedEx says they delivered and left it on my porch yesterday at noon. There was no package when I got home from work >: . Am I out of luck or can I call FedEx or something?
Back in December I was waiting at home for my Kobe 9 Mamba Moments to be delivered by UPS. Nothing came but at 2pm I got an email saying my package was delivered an hour ago. I live in the last house on a Cul de sac street so you can easily hear delivery's coming since they have to U-turn in front of my house. I called UPS and was yelling at CS that nothing arrived. Turns out they delivered to the wrong street, they contacted the truck and I received my package. Possible scenario   
Didn't even consider this, but hopefully that's the case. Although not sure the driver would be able to go back and retrieve the package since it's been over a day since he might've left them there. Gonna see what they say when I call :\.

Mailmen be fudging shift up bruh like how could you? This is your job to deliver stuff quickly to the right address. I don't work in the computers section at bestbuy and accidentally sell people toasters? :lol: bad analogy but surely you can gather my level of intensity on the matter of losing packages. Especially when you were waiting on some xmas morning type stuff :lol:
Seriously :lol:. And 90% of the time it's the same driver who contstantly goes over the same route each and every day, making multiple deliveries to every street. How do you deliver to the wrong house?

I also have a fedex.com account, and created a little "delivery instructions" note that I assume is displayed to the driver for all my deliveries. The note says "Please leave package on porch to the side, NOT in the front door." This is what the tracking info says about the package:

View media item 1461042
:smh:

Last edited:

I'm in love with these. I was able to scoop up the ASG while on vacation in NYC. Struck out at NikeLab for the Fragments but was able to find them randomly at my local clearance store(no joke). Still debating about the MC's, I'd have to see them in person but I doubt any local stores around here have them.

I've worn my mcs the past 2 days and I have to say I love everything about the shoe. I've gotten a lot of compliments wearing them out

Copped my first HyperChase (NCS) today at an HOH in Costa Mesa. I thought these weren't going to be comfortable, but to my surprise They felt great. They have a size 10 left if anyone is interested.
Where did you get the laces?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom