Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Doubt they will send them out but at least 3 stores in Manhattan has the all stars. I was there this weekend and picked my boy a pair up from champs at Times Square. That footlocker had them and the footlocker on 42nd st too.
I still want asg for close to retail tho

kinda laying it out there for you and others to see if they can stock locate if possible.

Has harden been wearing these? I know he wasn't feeling them when they first released. Has that changed? Never pay attention to his shoes when watching games.

edit: just went through some game pics and it looks like he's still wearing the Run the One's. was going to pass on these, but eff it...i'll try and pick them up anyway. need these to sell out so nike can re-sign him later this year and give him his own sig for next season.

Last edited:
these shoes look DOPE! But to play in for a couple hours is not! im not sure if its the insole which feels comfortable or the outsole. either way the combo is a foot and leg eater if your playing long intervals which is why i understand Harden doesn't play in them too long. they should redesign the insole somewhere along the lines of the LeBron 11 with the full length zoom.

^^^ dope! I wore my pair today too. May switch up for this evening tho.

You two have no idea how much happiness you just brought into my life lol
Thank you

Edit: just had my order delivered, damaged ripped up flattened box and the wrong colorway. Damn you footlocker. They sent me the multicolor instead of the all star

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom