Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

I saw this same pic this morning and instantly got excited, but I have seen pics similar to this design and I believe it is the Zoom Field General 2: http://sneakernews.com/2014/11/12/nike-zoom-field-general-2/. Not sure if it is legit, but I read Harden's contract with Nike ends this summer so his sig is not a lock yet, but personally, I hope we see one for him soon. Dude has become my favorite player in the NBA and I look forward to his first official pair.

That is what I heard as well... re: Harden as a sneaker free agent.

I would believe that these are the field generals because of the 5 stars on the sole. Look nice though. Would cop a pair.

I'm looking to swoop on a pair now that the prices have gone down quite a bit.

Though I got a question since the shoe has been out for awhile now.
For those that have been hooping in them, how's the stock insole been over time? Not still stiff I hope.

I know a lot of you switched out the insole but I don't have the Bron 11 or Kobe 8 at my disposal to switch out insoles.

Last edited:
Looks like James Harden might be going to adidas!!!.....they just offered him a $200 mill contract!!!....these Nikes that released with his sigs/logos on them my have a lil more value in the future

Last edited:
That is the Zoom Field General 2 posted above.

13 yrs, 200 Mil proposed from adidas for the Beard.

You don't think Nike will match? I guess we'll see

Maybe I'll hold of on un-DSing my hyperchase all stars [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

Nike won't match.

Can't believe nike didn't match currys deal at just below 3 mil :smh:

I think they don't want to make another curry-like mistake and will match

Curry was coming off a lot of ankle injuries and they saw Adidas sign Rose and then Rose having injuries and Nike got scared

Noticed a "blackout" colorway in-stock online. Kind of cool. Really not a fan of the tongue on these though. Kept having an opportunities to pick-up the gradient white/reds and Net Cutter Society's for $60, but I just don't think think I'd make good use of them, on-court or off.

I personally feel if Nike doesn't plan on giving James Harden a signature shoe this upcoming season they should let him go to Adidas. Seriously what's the point of keeping him? So he can keep endorsing hyper chase and regular Nike basketball ball sneakers? If Nike's not willing to give a premier player like James Harden a signature shoe, let that man go to Adidas and shine. Imo

I personally feel if Nike doesn't plan on giving James Harden a signature shoe this upcoming season they should let him go to Adidas. Seriously what's the point of keeping him? So he can keep endorsing hyper chase and regular Nike basketball ball sneakers? If Nike's not willing to give a premier player like James Harden a signature shoe, let that man go to Adidas and shine. Imo

Agreed. Dudes been in the league too long for nike to not know what to do with him. He's been balling out in hou for what, 3 years now and he was the no3 pic in the draft so he's been on the radar for a min.

Agreed. Dudes been in the league too long for nike to not know what to do with him. He's been balling out in hou for what, 3 years now and he was the no3 pic in the draft so he's been on the radar for a min.
Agree with both of your statements 100%. Personally, Harden has been my favorite player in the NBA and more so been since he was traded to Houston. This is debatable by some, I'm sure, but I felt Harden should have received a signature shoe prior to Kyrie. Not saying Nike did a bad move at all by giving Kyrie his signature shoe last season, but I really think Harden's game and style was deserving of a signature shoe first.

I am excited to see what happens in this situation. Either way, my guess, for about $15 million per year, he's going to have to get a signature shoe. Pretty sure either Nike or Adidas will put something together pretty unique for a true signature shoe. I feel like his talents are somewhat wasted on these Nike "team models" like the Hyperchase and ZRT1. Feel like the window of marketing for him is much greater than those shoes he has been given to wear on court.

Sole Collector is reporting that Harden is officially signing with Adidas this week. Shame that he never got a signature shoe with Nike.

Sole Collector is reporting that Harden is officially signing with Adidas this week. Shame that he never got a signature shoe with Nike.
He was mad that Kyrie got a signature shoe before him. What a shame, seemed like Harden had a good future with Nike. 

So Adidas has Lillard, Wall, Wiggins, Harden and Rose........not bad........if only they can make good basketball shoes

I wonder how Adidas is going to do with a low top signature sneaker. No one over there has one currently, or has had one...

I wonder how Adidas is going to do with a low top signature sneaker. No one over there has one currently, or has had one...
Lillard 1.0 and Gil Zeros are the only Adidas low top sigs I can think of..

Hopefully Harden's sig shoe will have boost in it.

I think they'll just have Harden wearing the crazylight low this year, too late to design something and have it in stores by bball season; unless they already had something in the vault for him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom