Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Yeah the BG Galaxy shoes are definitely looking nice in those pics! I can't wait to buy my pair!

Yeah the BG Galaxy shoes are definitely looking nice in those pics! I can't wait to buy my pair!

Sorry if already posted but the bg all stars are on nicekicks.com for 650, now knowing that there dropping in June I'm gonna see if I can cop,

Where is it being dropped like champs? Or is it only on NDC? Thanks!

Sorry if already posted but the bg all stars are on nicekicks.com for 650, now knowing that there dropping in June I'm gonna see if I can cop,

Where is it being dropped like champs? Or is it only on NDC? Thanks!

Originally Posted by jayem

These BGs all star will suffice for missing the other all star release. ie Big Bang
My thoughts exactly! I only was able to get the Nike flight One NRG's. So it's kind of like all the All Star shoes rapped into one shoe for me.

Originally Posted by jayem

These BGs all star will suffice for missing the other all star release. ie Big Bang
My thoughts exactly! I only was able to get the Nike flight One NRG's. So it's kind of like all the All Star shoes rapped into one shoe for me.

These will most likely be a limited release, like the BG Earthquake All-Stars from last year.

HOH's and Niketowns will get them along with Eastbay and NDC.

Will probably sell well, but not sell out status.

Too much other heat dropping in May and June, i.e., Kobe and Lebron Elites, McFlys, USA Pack, Jordan XI Lows, Jordan IV's, All White Foams, Hyperdunk 2012's, and Penny Vs.

Meister.

These will most likely be a limited release, like the BG Earthquake All-Stars from last year.

Too much other heat dropping in May and June, i.e., Kobe and Lebron Elites, McFlys, USA Pack, Jordan XI Lows, Jordan IV's, All White Foams, Hyperdunk 2012's, and Penny Vs.

Meister.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Meister.
last year they sold out in a day if i remember correctly, these might do the same or go faster.  I hope thats not the case (not trying to build hype)

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Meister.
last year they sold out in a day if i remember correctly, these might do the same or go faster.  I hope thats not the case (not trying to build hype)

Back
Top Bottom