Nike Hyperdunk 2011

^ the 3M cracks and overall design is enough for the $10 price increase and is a definite cop. You can't use the glow in the dark %*%@ most of the time anyway.

^ the 3M cracks and overall design is enough for the $10 price increase and is a definite cop. You can't use the glow in the dark %*%@ most of the time anyway.

Design wise these look like the hyperize, I wonder if it's going to have the same problem in stability. Has anyone tried them on or played in the them?

Design wise these look like the hyperize, I wonder if it's going to have the same problem in stability. Has anyone tried them on or played in the them?

they will have some type of glow in dark not fully Nike Las Vegas stated they would in the heel on their facebook page

they will have some type of glow in dark not fully Nike Las Vegas stated they would in the heel on their facebook page

Yeah. Heard from somewhere else that the heelcup does glow. Doesn't really matter to me.. Still copping regardless

Yeah. Heard from somewhere else that the heelcup does glow. Doesn't really matter to me.. Still copping regardless

KashJunior....thats my same question/thought. I want to try these on first and run around a little bit before I give the nod. I remember trying on the hyperize and told the sales associate put them right back in the box....Terrible. Anything that can trump the 2011 hyperfuses Im game to give em a spin. But I highly doubt they will.

JS"

KashJunior....thats my same question/thought. I want to try these on first and run around a little bit before I give the nod. I remember trying on the hyperize and told the sales associate put them right back in the box....Terrible. Anything that can trump the 2011 hyperfuses Im game to give em a spin. But I highly doubt they will.

JS"

how limited are the blakes? I want them, but don't feel they're that nice to camp out for or go through a bunch of raffles and stuff to get them.

how limited are the blakes? I want them, but don't feel they're that nice to camp out for or go through a bunch of raffles and stuff to get them.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

My dude at my local HOH just texted me stating that they're getting pairs ...

Do you know someone at HOH? Or do they just do this for people at your HOH? Just wondering.(I do not have a HOH near me. Just curious lol.)
Yes. I definitely do. I'm very good friends with management at my HOH. I've known them for quite a while even before my HOH launched in my area a few months back. I get texted from them when they get word of what HOH exclusives and PE's may be coming to their stores in advance. I'll be there on Friday morning to see how many pairs I can grab. Definitely willing to help out as well ... 

Good looking out. If you do ever go out and cop anything HOH that has to do with Dirk (yep I'm aware how bad that sounds) I'd appreciate some help. lol.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

My dude at my local HOH just texted me stating that they're getting pairs ...

Do you know someone at HOH? Or do they just do this for people at your HOH? Just wondering.(I do not have a HOH near me. Just curious lol.)
Yes. I definitely do. I'm very good friends with management at my HOH. I've known them for quite a while even before my HOH launched in my area a few months back. I get texted from them when they get word of what HOH exclusives and PE's may be coming to their stores in advance. I'll be there on Friday morning to see how many pairs I can grab. Definitely willing to help out as well ... 

Good looking out. If you do ever go out and cop anything HOH that has to do with Dirk (yep I'm aware how bad that sounds) I'd appreciate some help. lol.

how do these fit?  the last hyperdunks, i went down 1/2 size to 11.  do these run big as well?  or narrow?  or what!?!?  thanks in advance.

how do these fit?  the last hyperdunks, i went down 1/2 size to 11.  do these run big as well?  or narrow?  or what!?!?  thanks in advance.

HOH in Dadeland said they aren't receiving the Blake griffin Hyperdunks.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

NIKETOWN BOSTON has the Blakes on sale right now

No phone orders, they're on the 48 hour kick.

Hopefully, I am able to grab them on ndc tonight....

Back
Top Bottom