Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by jayz4daz

Can anyone say hightop zoom kobe v? Should be a performance beast though...

That's what I thought about the Hyperdunk 2010 & I was very disappointed.  Played 2wice in them & gave them away because they were a waste to me. Hopefully these will be different.  So far out of the OG Hyperdunk, Hyperizes & HD 2010 the OG are the best to me.

That's what I thought about the Hyperdunk 2010 & I was very disappointed.  Played 2wice in them & gave them away because they were a waste to me. Hopefully these will be different.  So far out of the OG Hyperdunk, Hyperizes & HD 2010 the OG are the best to me.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Nike needs to stop making shoes for this man if he's not going to wear them
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-amare-stoudemire-pe-player-exclusive-edition.jpg

These were given to the players at the Nike Amare Stoudamire Skills Academy last week

WHAAAAAAAT!!! I WANT A PAIR THEN!!!
fd2363cb699053bafc6e46900a0e17243a04831b_r.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Nike needs to stop making shoes for this man if he's not going to wear them
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-amare-stoudemire-pe-player-exclusive-edition.jpg

These were given to the players at the Nike Amare Stoudamire Skills Academy last week

WHAAAAAAAT!!! I WANT A PAIR THEN!!!
fd2363cb699053bafc6e46900a0e17243a04831b_r.gif

Aug 12 they drop... has anyone else heard otherwise?

When is the HK Blake Griffin PE date?

Aug 12 they drop... has anyone else heard otherwise?

When is the HK Blake Griffin PE date?

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Agreed. I think it's because no matter what Nike says about Flywire, having a single layer of it as an upper is still not enough to keep the foot in place during basketball. The original Hyperdunk had the synthetic leather overlay along the forefoot, which helped make the upper a bit more sturdy.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Agreed. I think it's because no matter what Nike says about Flywire, having a single layer of it as an upper is still not enough to keep the foot in place during basketball. The original Hyperdunk had the synthetic leather overlay along the forefoot, which helped make the upper a bit more sturdy.

Back
Top Bottom