Nike Hyperdunk 2011

like the 2010 description, it also says it has both but only has forefoot. Check the footlocker one as the NDC description usually just copies the midcut's

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

NIke just dropped another Blake pe Smfh where's the dirk tyreke steph pau pes smh
None of those guys have jumped over a Kia to win a dunk contest yet 
roll.gif

NIke just dropped another Blake pe Smfh where's the dirk tyreke steph pau pes smh
None of those guys have jumped over a Kia to win a dunk contest yet 
roll.gif

Agreed.

Nike/HoH really let us down by not giving the general public some PE's.
I know I definitely would've picked up a Reke or Curry PE.
Same goes for Jordan Brand. Why aren't we getting anymore Ray or Joe PE's anymore?

Either way I don't think we will see anymore PE's till the hyperenforcer's drop.

Agreed.

Nike/HoH really let us down by not giving the general public some PE's.
I know I definitely would've picked up a Reke or Curry PE.
Same goes for Jordan Brand. Why aren't we getting anymore Ray or Joe PE's anymore?

Either way I don't think we will see anymore PE's till the hyperenforcer's drop.

Are the new ones black (like the FL description says)? Any clearer shots of them avail?

Are the new ones black (like the FL description says)? Any clearer shots of them avail?

2 pairs of supreme Blake Griffins on eastbay for pre order black and red and a red and blue only one of the pics work on eastbay

2 pairs of supreme Blake Griffins on eastbay for pre order black and red and a red and blue only one of the pics work on eastbay

Back
Top Bottom