Nike Hyperlive 2016 (for James Harden)

Anyone play in their iggy PEs yet? How's the traction? Is solid rubber a must for this shoe?

Last edited:
Zoom Live is the follow-up for these?

Or not really because these doesn't have a drop-in midsole?
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/zoom-live-2017-mens-basketball-shoe/pid-11240683/pgid-11455499
View media item 2287629View media item 2287630

The Nike Zoom Live 2017 Men's Basketball Shoe features a light textile upper and midfoot strap for fast, in-control play. Nike Zoom Air provides responsive impact protection and sidewall traction delivers great grip on the sides of your shoes.

BENEFITS
Textile upper is breathable, lightweight and flexible
Injected Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for lightweight, responsive cushioning
Rubber outsole wraps up the sides for excellent grip during play
Midfoot strap with hook-and-loop closure for secure lockdown
Half inner sleeve for snug comfort

Last edited:
The live 17s are tempting to try. feel like it'll be pretty solid but again, discounts will come...

I will say that these take like 2-3 wears to feel as good as they do. But once they do I promise none of you will be disappointed in their performance. If any of you like court feel especially then I would STRONGLY recommend them.

I like playing in these more than both the Kobe 10 and 11's.
Do you still feel this way? I'm about to grab the PG colorway. They're cheap and I figured I can experiment with other drop in midsole besides the lebron 11's

Back
Top Bottom