Nike Hyperposite 2 2014

has anybody actually copped these yet? As someone hooked on Lebron X's, and all of my pairs have finally died... im looking for a new hoop shoe cuz theyre chsrging like 250+ for Lebron Xs now. Are these the same if not better? They look like Xs with way more breathability

^ agreed. I have been waiting for these. Dunno why they are so pricey especially because there is no Sig attached. I mean would these really perform better than the LeBron xii or xx9s? Pretty sure they will drop like those two models down to 160. Hoping they are like LeBron 10s. The select HoH thing scares me a bit but I can see these even in low quantity production still sitting. They didn't have these at my local HoH but I can't wait to tey Em on.

Dunno why they are so pricey especially because there is no Sig attached.
Probably because it has Foamposite, Zoom Air, Phylon and mesh. You know, ultra modern technologies... 
sick.gif

225 is MORE than the lebron Xs...even more than todays Lebron 12s... for way less material. nike is so greedy it doesnt make any sense

Probably because it has Foamposite, Zoom Air, Phylon and mesh. You know, ultra modern technologies... :x  

Modern doesn't necessarily mean more expensive. It isn't even the same type of foam as on foamposites. These will probably drop in price.
225 is MORE than the lebron Xs...even more than todays Lebron 12s... for way less material. nike is so greedy it doesnt make any sense

Agree with t3k. The posite according to nightwing is thinner. Also modern technology isn't always about increasing price but finding more cost effective modern solutions to problems.

I was being ironic. It's all old technologies, then production costs should be lower priced, as the final product should be too.

the first hyperposite was released in 2012 for $225. nike has raised their prices on most products since then. not sure why anyone expected a new hyperposite released in 2015 to have a lower price than the first.

i actually went to my local HOH in tampa today just to try these on. my initial impressions, i wasn't impressed. they didn't WOW me like the lebron X's did. they feel MUCH stiffer. SIGNIFICANTLY stiffer. now thats just initial impressions. maybe on the court and after they break in theyd feel better, but i honestly didnt like it. and they squeezed the midfoot and gave a lil too much room in the forefoot where that huge opentoe cut is. but again, maybe thatll change with some on court wear.

but as it stands...i cant justify paying so much for shoes that felt like that. i expected much more.

Nike needs to release the All-Star PE, Chris Bosh PE and Anthony Davis' PE. The navy, red and gold pair look great. Nike, are you listening?

I'd love something like this. Black Posite, sleeve, laces, lining and midsole. Red Zoom. White swoosh and clear outsole. Man... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For yall that have tried them on, do they run small like the hyperposite 1?
true to size for me. it was jus weird cuz the middle of the shoe was snug but there was extra room in the forefoot for me. really weird feeling, but that might go away as they mold to your feet and u break em in

true to size for me. it was jus weird cuz the middle of the shoe was snug but there was extra room in the forefoot for me. really weird feeling, but that might go away as they mold to your feet and u break em in

Cool, good to know. Thanks for the response

Rift Blue/Peach Cream/Space Blue/Obsidian now available from Eastbay.

Three colors released so far, not a single one I would consider wearing in a million years . . .

Went to the Nike outlet and bought an extra pair of Hyperposite 1s to tide me over until a Hyperposite 2 releases that I can tolerate.

Back
Top Bottom