Nike Hyperrev 2016

Those are part of the Nike pride releases.

For those who had their orders cancelled, missed out, or are not in the bay, FTL.com restocked both draymond PEs in a FSR.

I think those sold out again. I should of grabbed the white and gold

I think those sold out again. I should of grabbed the white and gold

Yea it did...sorry you missed it. It was a FSR when I posted. Hopefully you can cop if they restock again. Looks like the white and gold are definitely the harder cw to get.

Last edited:
Heads up footlocker has FSR for the "Draymond Green" Away, looks like Footlocker opened up their Ship from Store from stores who have pairs sitting. Discount still applies LKS1667L w/ Free Shipping

Last edited:
Ordered a white/gold DG size 11.5 online with the discount. Looks like they canceled my Order because they out of stock. Was going to return my pairs bought at retail.

Ordered a white/gold DG size 11.5 online with the discount. Looks like they canceled my Order because they out of stock. Was going to return my pairs bought at retail.

That sucks. I impulse bought both and they shipped yesterday, 8.5 though.

Serious question guys...would it be wrong to buy the be true pair even if I'm not apart of the community?

As long as you have mature homies.

At the end of the day, its not like the rainbow draymonds will make you play like less of a man than some gold ones.

saw this pic on google
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Draymond PEs were taken off of footlocker website...they had 20% off coupon today too damn...

Nike SF re-released the Draymond Hyper Revs along with Andre Iguodala's Hyperlives as part of this weekend's Flex promotion. They got a customization center for tees and such, and if you were able to get the shoes at the store, I think it was something about the first 10 of each size gets a special box... I'm not entirely sure how it works, so don't quote me on that. Long story short, I finally chose to pick up the Hyper Revs and landed myself the special box and lace locks [all free] that allowed you to put anything you'd like. I kept true to the "Dray Area" promotion and just put that on there. There's a truck cruising around the city/Bay Area for the weekend as well.

View media item 2056539View media item 2056540

Last edited:
DSG has the Hyperrevs for $89.99 w/ free shipping for those who are interetsed
happy.gif

Damn my size 9 white and gold PEs from FTL got cancelled. My 7.5s came in though. Unfortunate quality control as the DG/23 labels are lopsided for each shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom