Nike Hyperrev 2016

They dont look too bad, just look like shoes that should've come out back in 2002. Hopefully that zoom is nice.

^^^ might want to come back to HD. The 2016 is niiiice.

Picked up a pair of the Flyknit HD in the Unlimited CW. Definitely a great shoe, Zoom is amazing. This new HyperRev is not growing on me still lol.

i think they are alright but lets be real here, nobody has brought a hyperrev shoe for loooks they have all been hideious but usally play amazing

They actually kinda growing on me
roll.gif

Not the black/gums. The white joints are clean but would never get em. The right cw + discounts + good performance reviews could get me. Def have a sneakerboot vibe which is weird for a hoop shoe.
They've grown on me too... haha

Something tells me they will fit and play great. Definitely one to wait a while on though for like 40-50% off

Just tried them on and finish line. Forefoot zoom felt really good and the upper was really comfortable. Very basic looking so I save my money for now.

Just tried them on and finish line. Forefoot zoom felt really good and the upper was really comfortable. Very basic looking so I save my money for now.

It's definitely outlet bound (got my HyperRev 16s for $35) so it's definitely one of those shoes you can wait on.

Bookers see-through-ish sole somewhat shows how big the zoom in the forefoot.

View media item 2296884

Forefoot zoom looks good, but any consumer with half a brain would consider other options.

Even if these retail for $100, right now you can get the KD9, a full-length max zoom signature shoe, for $75.  That means, for me at least, I wouldn't pay more than $40 for the Revs.

Forefoot zoom looks good, but any consumer with half a brain would consider other options.

Even if these retail for $100, right now you can get the KD9, a full-length max zoom signature shoe, for $75.  That means, for me at least, I wouldn't pay more than $40 for the Revs.
kds for that where :nerd:

^ ^ ^
Yah just looking at that pic I was thinking why isn't the heel zoom showing then after looking into it, it seems Nike decided to remove the zoom on the heel :x :smh:
The line is keeping it's price but losing tech. The first HyperRev had a full length zoom, 2016s got forefoot and heel and now all that's left is the forefoot.
Not even sure I want it even for $35 anymore :lol:

Draymons PE
View media item 2297894

So basic. As said, I would buy a pair for $30 and ruin it on outdoor courts. Nike loves to screw us on cushioning, the price points for the others prove that, heel and forefoot Zoom/full-length Zoom for nearly the same price.

I love the explanations too.  They say the same thing for shoes with forefoot zoom only, heel zoom only and full length zoom.  Impact protection, responsiveness, blah blah blah.

The Kyrie explanation is the best.  No forefoot zoom because Kyrie wants to stay close to the court and he doesn't jump.  Because Nike has never made a shoe before that had forefoot zoom and great court feel.

I just ordered my blk/gum pair for $88. FNL took 20% off. Going to see how these hold up and post an update. Going to use for outdoor ball.

Back
Top Bottom