Nike Hyperrev 2016

^^^ PREACH!!!!! Was just thinking this last week, how we got Brandon Roy and Rondo PE's from back then but now it is just 14 different storytelling colorways of the LeBron xiii.

Kicks like these was the reason House of Hoops were built.....to give the general public a chance to pick up some PE's.
Nowadays its just an extra foot locker at your local mall :smh:

I know that they have been lacking, but they did drop the Bradley Beals. I just got these from my local HOH. Shoes are hot, but it would have been epic if they would have drops his home version. I am If those Cousin's or Green's drop - It's a wrap!

View media item 1891021View media item 1891022View media item 1891024View media item 1891025View media item 1891026View media item 1891027View media item 1891028View media item 1891029

I doubt they release any other PEs. The first version was Kyrie's PEs, second was Paul George, and now Beal. If they do, those blue Draymonds are a must

Not sure if I ever shared these on here, but I did post these pics back in the old House of Hoops thread.
I was always under the impression that releases like these would be the norm at HOH, but instead it just turned to garbage :smh: :smh: :smh:

View media item 1269425View media item 1269424View media item 1269423View media item 1269421View media item 1269419View media item 1269418View media item 1269417
These are just a few of my pick ups, I still have Ben Gordon Zoom BB, and few other PE's somewhere in storage.
Damn shame what happened to HOH or the concept that it originated with.

Kicks like these was the reason House of Hoops were built.....to give the general public a chance to pick up some PE's.
Nowadays its just an extra foot locker at your local mall :smh:

I know that they have been lacking, but they did drop the Bradley Beals. I just got these from my local HOH. Shoes are hot, but it would have been epic if they would have drops his home version. I am If those Cousin's or Green's drop - It's a wrap!

View media item 1891021View media item 1891022

These are on NDC now: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/z...ed-basketball-shoe/pid-11052248/pgid-11177880

Last edited:
The Beal PE is available for Europe on Footlocker. I hope they'll release the DMC.

Exclusive to the FTL where the respective player plays
i'd cop the pair aaron gordon wore in the dunk contest, if it were ever to release. it's such a basic teambank, borderline monarchs walking shoe colorway, but it was a part of the best part of an amazing weekend in my hometown

i'd cop the pair aaron gordon wore in the dunk contest, if it were ever to release. it's such a basic teambank, borderline monarchs walking shoe colorway, but it was a part of the best part of an amazing weekend in my hometown
the team bank colorways usually pop up on eBay. I know you can find those for the other hyperrevs. For whatever reason Nike hasn't released them to the public, but keep your eye open they might pop up

for anyone looking, the inferno looking colorway is already 69.98 when added to cart on fnl.

http://m.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod791146

that plus I had a wc reward made them irresistible to me. weird to me that they went so low so fast.
bought mine last week as soon as I saw them for such a low price
happy.gif
 with my wc rewards, it came out to $61.47 shipped,to me this was a no brainer
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom