Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Do they feel awkward bulky on feet?

No, but the seem more wide foot friendly, which I'm not used to. I'm someone who likes the narrowness of KD's and Kyrie's.

They don't seem to look as bulky on as they do just holding them in hand. I think it's just the material choice and them having an actual tongue.

They also seem to be a tad higher off the ground than the typical Kyrie, and the Tatum which I wore yesterday. Maybe because Ja is a more explosive player.

For the most part on first wear I like them. I can feel the airbag, and I haven't always felt that in the early Kyrie's and PG's. They make me want to go back and wear the early PG's and Giannis 1 and 2, but off hand I prefer them to the early model Kyrie, PG's and Giannis'.

No, but the seem more wide foot friendly, which I'm not used to. I'm someone who likes the narrowness of KD's and Kyrie's.

They don't seem to look as bulky on as they do just holding them in hand. I think it's just the material choice and them having an actual tongue.

They also seem to be a tad higher off the ground than the typical Kyrie, and the Tatum which I wore yesterday. Maybe because Ja is a more explosive player.

For the most part on first wear I like them. I can feel the airbag, and I haven't always felt that in the early Kyrie's and PG's. They make me want to go back and wear the early PG's and Giannis 1 and 2, but off hand I prefer them to the early model Kyrie, PG's and Giannis'.
PG 2s still one of my favorites to play in. Liking that it sounds similar.

Man I wish Nike would have dropped that purple Pe he worn on Xmas
Patience, it’s coming homie

The Chimney colorway
28824097-D6CC-4547-A958-94087CD9092C.jpeg

Only other color I like, other than the ones that just dropped, of the colorways we’ve seen thus far

I definitely appreciate the breakdown of what you think of them. I was wondering myself what they would compare too. I normally play in brons given my height and weight. I also have 2 pair of KD 14’s and bron 2’s. I love Kyrie 5’s but the price is ridiculous for a pair new lol

they’re very clunky looking down on them.

like my yeezy slides

i’d post a pic but i can’t get a pic good enough where i wouldn’t become a niketalk meme

been a Ja fan since murray state though so for $100 i had to get them

also they’re insanely uncomfortable

7D796D5A-A599-42FC-835C-0870A10CAB12.jpeg
Word to Magic33 Magic33 .
Get u some Kobes cuhh. Maybe Kyries even.

For the price point, I think these turned out/feel great!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 46
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 51
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 52
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg