Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Ja Morant got himself one with this one!!! :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

At $110, it's probably just a small forefoot zoom unit, but the design goes crazy on these. Can't wait to see these on ID.

Hope these hit Nike ID..

I'll do more later. Merry Christmas everyone

ja-1-rapid teal.jpg
ja-1-midnight.jpg
ja-1-black:red.jpg

I just wish the swoosh was closer to the middle of the shoe.

Getting tired of back quarter panel swooshes

Hope these hit Nike ID..

I'll do more later. Merry Christmas everyone

ja-1-rapid teal.jpg
ja-1-midnight.jpg
ja-1-black:red.jpg

1671998003053.png

ID is imperative.

Sans a strap (on), these could have PG1/KD4 vibes like cartel.

These can even parallel Kyrie1 levels of goatness.

With colorways, I hope nike doesnt drop the ball or...

D1EA2203-D48E-491A-BBEE-19ECEC95E795.gif

yea he wasnt getting nothing with premium tech cuz hes replacing the kyrie market.

I see alot of people bashing the shoe on twitter but i like um. better than the luka 1.
People dont get it, you can’t come out with a shoe with Adapt tech as the first shoe lol this is a great first sig shoe to build off of going forward, especially at the price point. The man plays in primarily Kobe’s for Christ sakes

People wishin for air mags with straps, an actual 9mm strap, anti gravity tech and a $5k price tag because he regularly posterizes folks livin in lala land

I like the Luka 1s but I like these better too

People dont get it, you can’t come out with a shoe with Adapt tech as the first shoe lol this is a great first sig shoe to build off of going forward, especially at the price point. The man plays in primarily Kobe’s for Christ sakes

People wishin for air mags with straps, an actual 9mm strap, anti gravity tech and a $5k price tag because he regularly posterizes folks livin in lala land

Damn near one of the best posts I’ve seen in a while 😂😂

Y’all make an excuse for everything Nike does my goodness. :lol:

What about a simple classic design that people will still want in 30 years like Pennys/AJ1’s/Barkleys? Or 10-15 years: Kyrie 1’s/Kobe 1’s/AZGs?

KD and Kyrie have had plenty of shoes under $150 that are fire off court/aesthetically lol. Ironic you bring up Luka cuz that’s a fire first sig

Shoe Carnival vibes - if these didn’t have Ja’s name on it, y’all wouldn’t think twice about grabbing these.

Why not? It's a dope looking sneaker. If Ja's name wasn't attached it'd be even cheaper, which means I'd probably be even MORE inclined to cop em. Who wouldn't want a pair of $80 beaters that look good for outdoor play?

Back
Top Bottom