Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

August 12 - GS - "Bright Mandarin"

1689269384568.png

How is everyone's cushioning breaking in? some flex in the midsole, low to the ground. any impact protection?

with the freak 5 cushioning set up super basic and forefoot zoom only, it's interesting the price difference

How is everyone's cushioning breaking in? some flex in the midsole, low to the ground. any impact protection?

with the freak 5 cushioning set up super basic and forefoot zoom only, it's interesting the price difference
Just got these in this morning, and after wearing them around the office and in the gym lifting, I must say the step in comfort and initial comfort is very good. Pleasantly surprised. Cant wait to break them in further and hoop in them, so far definitely better than I thought they would be. Flex in the midsole is very good (very important to me) and i think impact protection will be good based on my limited time in them so far.

He’ll get red laces and play in them for Christmas.

But I don’t think Ja’s ever worn red based on his group association.

The grizzly 1s at the ALLSTAR probably the most red he’s ever worn in a shoe lol.

I got a pair from Footlocker with no head starts added, so I knew these were going to be easy. Favorite color way so far.

Not feeling the Halloween's, but glad they're doing seasonal themed sneakers again.

Can Ja play in the preseason? Because we probably won't be seeing him until the end of November to even be wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom