*Nike/Jordan Brand Release - Summer 2010*

Originally Posted by rdrex7

^ i thought canada is getting those blk/varisty reds this 23rd? no??

We are getting the black/VARSITY RED 6s, but there is also an INFRARED pack of 6s rumoured to be releasing in June with both the White and the Black Infrared6s. Slight difference in the shade of red - pretty stupid I know, but the infrared was the OG colour. People who are afraid of what others think (albeit onlythe few others who would notice such a difference) hate on the varsity red colour butchering a "classic" or whatever. Of course, the problem is thatyou have to buy both pairs in the supposed pack of infrareds and you could choose between the black and white varsity red 6s. Hope that helps man.

^^ i knew that the blk/varsity reds are coming out.... i just misread your post above me.. i thought you were saying that "ATLEAST U.S is getting theblk/varsity reds" and we`re not.. that`s all... let`s hope that these are only international release just like the true blue`s so i can use this pack fortrade baits
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bmoney604

now i know this is off the topic, but do u know if we will get the And 1 Tai Chi's back? i heard it's comin back this november @ footlocker shelves but i don't know if that's gonna reach us here in canada.

i drove down to seattle to get those... my brother and i both wanted them so i ended up buying 3 pairs after all
$70 per pair.. not too bad

nice.. what sz are u? and are u planning to sell em? if u are a sz 11, PM me and i'll buy one from u.. thanks buddy.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

what`s about those "infrared VI`s pack" that`s RUMORED to be coming out on june?? any word on that yet?

Those aren't usually on the release schedule. What will happen is I will get an email from the rep stating his allocation, drop date, ect. Usually 2 monthsbefore release.

They might be a GR in terms of quantity, but they tend to keep packs a litttle more under wraps than the standard in-line product. (Minus the CDP's ofcourse, which were in-line).

I'll no for sure by April-+@+... but I am sure someone else will drop the info before that.

^^^ thanks. hopefully footlocker, champs. will be able to do pre-orders just like the Space jams, so no hassle. will be looking to get multiples x 5-6 packs.some for trade baits
devil.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
. with this becoming more and more likely to be international release just like the true blue 3`s. A lot of U.S headswill be
mad.gif
but
smh.gif
for retail for being 450+
regardless of the price tag. i will be pre-ordering minimum of 4 packs. hopefully get 2 more ontop of that(if money is right)

I just cant wait for those Snakeskin Js in fall/winter. They would be my 1st Js since the IV MARS.

WHO. IN. TORONTO. HAS. ACCESS. TO. MOTORSPORTS VIs releasing THIS SATURDAY!?!?!?!?!

haha looks like you're hunting em down - try eastbay friday night at midnight. they ship to canada. You'll likely have to pay customs/duties/shipping fees but if you are lucky enough to grab a pair then they will probably be cheaper than footalog/rmk/ebay etc.
good luck!

just got this info from my foot locker DM who just came back from the executive meeting in Toronto

Nike has placed Canada as part of a region called "The Americas", which includes us with the United States. Why this is bad is because we will not be getting anymore international only releases (bye bye infrared pack which BTW is confirmed to be an international ONLY release). Another thing that I asked him after was that if our prices would be better then since we were placed in the same region, and the answer was no, so we basically got screwed hard. No more international releases, and still the same pricing on everything else. But another thing that I forgot to ask him is if we would be getting future big releases that only end up coming out in the US (such as foamposites, quickstrike jordans, etc.) so i'll keep this updated when I find out.

Don't take my word for everything posted, this is just what my DM told me.

It would make sense that we would see all (or most) of the US only releases if we are now part of the same region...especially if we get taken out of the international releases. I would prefer access to all of those US releases than the few international releases. We did get the best international release ever - True Blue IIIs.

Thanks for the info man.

Any info on Air Jordan 2010 releases beyond the white/black/red colour releasing this weekend?

i was gonna go to korea in july after the pack releases but ima go in june if we dont get the infrared pack in june, and other countries get them

you know you're a sneakerhead when: you make travel arrangements based locations of limited release air jordan retros.

now that's devotion.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

you know you're a sneakerhead when: you make travel arrangements based locations of limited release air jordan retros.

now that's devotion.

^^ 2nd

Back
Top Bottom