Nike KD 12

WTF

people copy my IDS all the time lol

The chance of bumping into them or somebody w/ my exact same pair... IMPOSSIBLE
giphy (4).gif

Just got in the day ones from champs. Shoe feels amazing initial try on. Now I know I really need a good colorway to come out. Couldn’t even come up with anything decent on Id. Don’t need another black white shoe but hard to pass for $96. Only complaint is the tissue paper tongue tag. Why Nike?

gwizzle gwizzle i like the 3rd one. maybe you can change the "teeth" above the nike zoom color to a light gray for his blades?

No doubt but than medial midsole would be grey too... think I might just add metallic silver speckles but I appreciate everyone’s feedback!

Can I get help with fits? I have the 90 kids and it’s a little snug for me I use it for casual wear tho. What size should I get for the international or EYBL pair? I want to get both just want to make sure if I got the right size since I heard it run different for each colors.

Can I get help with fits? I have the 90 kids and it’s a little snug for me I use it for casual wear tho. What size should I get for the international or EYBL pair? I want to get both just want to make sure if I got the right size since I heard it run different for each colors.
Bunch of people gave their input on sizing on various pairs, last page or two.

Go to the store and try them on. KDs has always been inconsistent in sizing due to KD's long and narrow foot, sometimes uncomfortable. I have always made it a point to try them on myself since the KD4

I returned both of my EYBL pairs. Played specifically in the peach jams and they were killing my foot right away (too narrow/tight). I was hoping that they would feel better the second game but I had to switch back to my Kobe AD NXT 360s.

If you’re curious, the KD 12s were a 10.5. My Kobes are 10.0.

Back
Top Bottom