Nike KD 9 ID Thread - Available July 7, 2016

The flyknit.....
sick.gif
mean.gif
 nike       If they are all painted like that, I won't buy a single pair of iD's 

No love for the Asian countries with the flag options. Not saying that's the only disappointment but Nike iD seems to be tweakin hard these days...

I came in here excited as hell thinking i'm about to go broke, but this painted flyknit talk just buzz killington my whole ish

I'll wait as well, but the potential is crazy... white and navy USAs are screaming take my money

I'll leave these here before the flood starts... Nike already fronting on that milky green glow sole

Seeing the Flyknit might be painted I think safe bet is on the white FK as it might be the base of all iDs.

Probably gonna go with these and wait for what GRs they'll release for GSW colorways.
View media item 2104279

Last edited:
Seeing the Flyknit might be painted I think safe bet is on the white FK as it might be the base of all iDs.

Probably gonna go with these and wait for what GRs they'll release for GSW colorways.
View media item 2104279

Don't do it thapointguy go with my curry select camps instead. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Grizzly likes them!

Last edited:
My blue aways were finished and went to shipping in 8 days. Wow. I'm really hoping the flynit looks good. They will be a quick return if the flynit is painted and looks like crap. I'm tempted to make a yellow pair too, but I need to see my aways in person to determine if it's worth it...

You guys think the black flyknit is safe? They still have the multis up. Why didn't they let us rock with that fly knit option on the unlimited iDs?

Last edited:
Some desings I've done about some NBA teams. Hope you enjoy them!

Blazers - Rip City Jersey

Cavs - Wine and Gold Jersey

Grizzlies - Alternate Jersey

Hawks - Alternate Jersey

Heat - Away Jersey

Hornets - Alternate Jersey

Jazz - Away Jersey

Knicks - Away Jersey

Lakers - Hollywood nights Jersey

Pelicans - Away Jersey

Rockets - Grey Sleeved Jersey

Suns - Alternate Jersey

Thunder- Sunset Jersey

Wizards - Away Jersey

I don't want to take a chance seeing it's heathered so the black is gonna come out looking ashy imo. Like I said safe bet is on the white heather.

Back
Top Bottom