Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Easy pass on the Gold Medals now. No interest in them now that KD didn't even wear em. Smh

I'm pretty sure none of them wore the gold medal shoes in 2012 either...wasn't even expecting them to wear them lol

Also I don't think Nike should make the players wear anything, they should have the freedom to play in what THEY want, not what we want. If Nike had a brain they would instead just release what the players wanted to wear instead of making up their own colorways

I'm pretty sure none of them wore the gold medal shoes in 2012 either...wasn't even expecting them to wear them lol

LeBron wore the gold medal 10s.....it was the debut of the 10s.

Also I don't think Nike should make the players wear anything, they should have the freedom to play in what THEY want, not what we want. If Nike had a brain they would instead just release what the players wanted to wear instead of making up their own colorways

I think what they wear should be released. I think I'm certain situations, Nike gives them too many options of what to wear.

These GR KD colorways are an insult. I'll just a tick to Nike ID and special edition colorways. BHM Aalstar XMas.

This sneaker is dope but the colorways are eh. We should've gotten that blue pe colorway.

These GR KD colorways are an insult. I'll just a tick to Nike ID and special edition colorways. BHM Aalstar XMas.

This sneaker is dope but the colorways are eh. We should've gotten that blue pe colorway.

ID flyknit is painted though isnt it? thats a major insult.

I agree though, aside from the USAs, the GRs released havnt been too great

Last edited:
ID flyknit is painted though isnt it? thats a major insult.

I agree though, aside from the USAs, the GRs released havnt been too great

Well the black pairs are decent via ID. :lol:

What a let down the unlimited colorway in person/on feet.

Last edited:
They are limited in the way that not every store is going to get them.  But I think they will be around for a while in the stores that do get them. 

can you return a defective Nike item back to Nike if you didn't purchase it from them directly?

It is the players job to play ball, it is nikes job to market and sell. Last I checked the players are employed by nike ( or ____ endorsement company. This is business last time I checked. Lol@they should have the freedom speech.

It is the players job to play ball, it is nikes job to market and sell. Last I checked the players are employed by nike ( or ____ endorsement company. This is business last time I checked. Lol@they should have the freedom speech.

yea nike pays him what 200 million? best believe if im paying someone 200 mill to endorse my product he gon wear them

gunna wait for discount. they'll be cool to collect but i wouldnt end up actually wearing them I decided :lol:

Back
Top Bottom