Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anyone knows if Pre heat will release tomorrow on Nike EU? Footlocker EU has them on their launcher.

And any clue of the retail € in EU?
According to nike EU twitter responses they will release tomorrow morning.  

I don't have any clue about the pricing. 

Any details on that Austin event? Local here 

It's a media event monday and Tuesday for the official unveiling. Not sure what we are doing except a Q&A on Monday afternoon and a weartest open run Tuesday. I'll keep my IG updated @duke4005

It's a media event monday and Tuesday for the official unveiling. Not sure what we are doing except a Q&A on Monday afternoon and a weartest open run Tuesday. I'll keep my IG updated @duke4005

Do.you think the Parks Mall in Arlington will release these tomorrow? launch locator says so but I called today and they said no

I'm not sure- I've heard they were pushed back but then I've also heard some stores like House of Hoops are going to release.

This has to be one of the worst marketing before a release ever.
No one knows what exactly will happen. Nike takes a L for this mess.

Apparently this is what happens when you cut the price on a sig shoe so drastically, you also cut the entire marketing budget.

Ordered my pair on NDC, paid £100. Should be here on Weds 
smokin.gif

Ordered an 11.5 & a 12 on NDC with ease.
See which feels best due to mixed response on sizing again.

Feel awfully lucky to get hold of 2 of the 250 pairs made in the world, especially when I'm sat / laid in bed in a small town in the UK, strange huh Beenkill? [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Easy cop on nike europe. Can't wait to see them in hand! 

Got an inventory error two times while adding to cart and thought that nike launched them by mistake, but it worked on the third try. 
laugh.gif

Easy cop on nike europe. Can't wait to see them in hand! 

Got an inventory error two times while adding to cart and thought that nike launched them by mistake, but it worked on the third try. 
laugh.gif
Ordered too, too easy to cop i think they are still sitting, and just 150€

Question on the fit, for those who have them....I'm a wide footer so I don't know if I should tts or even half down with the shoe being flyknit. I can half down on most flyknit shoes...but is the upper actually flexible at all? Or since it's a ball shoe, is it still a stiff flyknit upper like the kobes?

Ordered too, too easy to cop i think they are still sitting, and just 150€
I'm really surprised that they still have a fsr. It's good that they are easily available for everyone who wants them, but I thought that more people would be interested in this shoe. 

Managed to grab
Good to hear you're back on the court! How do you feel about the shoe size wise? TTS or half down?
i went tts

got my second pair from NDC today... the eu site hasnt sold out and theyve been up for 4+ hours ... "SUPER LIMITED 250 PAIRS WORLDWIDE" :rofl:

@FallenZ3roYo im a wide footer too, if this helps heres what i did... 

im a size 9 width.. and an 8.5 wide.. so i went with the size 9 (as the kd 8 was insanely tight and narrow when i got the 8.5)

i've now played in them for like 6+ hours and they are still snug and havent stretched enough for me to notice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom