Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The grey pair looked nice on feet, but maybe will wait until the discount hits!

Everyone loves the D Rose 6. I don't know if I got a faulty pair, but I didn't find it very responsive...

Cool, thanks for the info. If you could add any sizing comparisons it'd be much appreciated. I do wonder if alot of these shoes with knit uppers (xx9, lillard 2, and these) stretch out a little over time.

I typically wear a 10, but some shoes such as the Jordan XIV, Jordan 18.5, and Jordan XX9 I've sized down half a size as those shoes felt a little big when i tried them on and I wanted to avoid my foot slipping around in them. After playing in the KD9 today, I definitely want to try a 9.5 once other colorways are available because i did have some minor heel slippage. The flyknit portion of the KD 9 seems pretty firm/durable and i don't think you need to worry about that part stretching. I also noticed that I didn't have to tighten all areas of the laces but i definitely made sure the knot was pulled tight to keep my ankle locked in place. There was a little bending in the upper, but not to the point where I felt a lack of support.

I hope this information is helpful, feel free to let me know if you need more specifics.

:smh: I was goona buy at the lets next year too.

The superstitious idiot side of me prevents me from wearing anything I have previously rolled an ankle in,
Seen someone get beat up in or seen an epic collapse in.

Lmao. Roberson has me wondering if I even like 12s anymore.

Infact, ban homie from footlocker altogether, he's gonna take more shoes out of my rotation than he gets career buckets

With the looks and full length zoom these are a cop at retail. I just hope it fits better than the 8 for us wide footers
I thought my All Star 8s were a nightmare for my pinky toe bone the first few hours I put them on. I really thought I had to resell them.

I modified the lacing pattern on the forefoot and played ball in them. They're comfortable now. 

These look like they're roomy overall with the chance of putting orthotics. I dont think I could put my orthotics on the 8s at all.

So what is the consensus on sizing for people hooping? Here is my insight, but would like to get some more opinions. Overall there is a little bit of space in the forefoot. Nightwing was saying that the fit for these types or shoes need to go .5 size for a snug fit. One hoop session i wore some elites, and they felt solid, but today i wore some normal nike socks and they felt a little bit big. Overall though if .5 down is the way to go i might go need to try going down depending on what people say. 

Thanks!

Hear u go spreading rumors ,multicolored and black are the 20th of june.I have the details if you dm me about exclusive dc preheat which will,only release in one city,which is the dmv.i broke this story first in the world,and I'm friends with friends of kd and participants in his summer camps.cool grey dc pretty heat will not launch globally oeuvre kyrispy,nerf,etc.these are mad for orthotics,he plays with a state of the art polymer i side his shoes.check the pic of his kd 9 signed by his mom,the dc preheat heats.i better get credit for this release date and cw name.you guys were calling them cool grey,choke grey,and i put it out there it's the dc preheat heats 9...that's is insider information #teamkd

Last edited:
Lol BEENKILL. I'm not sure if you mean to but your coming across really pissed off for no reason "I better get credit for breaking this worldwide"

Why you all mad ?

Last edited:
Because you guys look up to the wrong people,like these rappers and info personas.they buy shoes from me and lil white boys.im a stylist and the real ppl who set the trends and the bar never get credit.eukicks,kd family,rwmbwilliams and me are the only ppl that knew,and I announced it . rwmbwilliams is leaking #wtkd8 later today latest friday.6-18-16 #putsomerespekonmyname

Last edited:
Respect is earned and not given. Or in your case demanded lol. But coming into a positive friendly thread being hostile and saying this stuff won't help your case man. If you work in the industry and your contributing to the current trends then I applaud you. But be humble bro

Nah its all good, let him drop inside info, i dont really give 2 dambs about if he comes across salty, i just want the info. And time will tell if hes as exclusive as he says he is, but ill give him the benefit of the doubt, that costs me nothing

Last edited:
Any info on trying to get those would be greatly appreciated and respected. Really like the grey ones.

cool, you have inside info. Im good with waiting for announcements.

dude is as articulate as a 6th grader :rofl:

I hope he likes his E credit for being the first to break some news on a forum

Last edited:
Can I get some credit for anything?

:lol:

I kid, I kid..

But really tho, Black Multi on the 20th can't come soon enuff..

And who wants KD8 anything, let alone clown shoe WTKD8s

That model was doo doo garbage IMO

Last edited:
i dont think anyone really gets credit when a colorway gets mentioned or name lol (unless you got a huge following) you normally get credit by the bigger sites like sole collector, kicks on fire etc. by sharing a picture of a never before seen colorway though, but just incase you should watermark it...

i dont think anyone really gets credit when a colorway gets mentioned or name lol (unless you got a huge following) you normally get credit by the bigger sites like sole collector, kicks on fire etc. by sharing a picture of a never before seen colorway though, but just incase you should watermark it...

Mr Reaver

Whats goin on my guy

Been a WHILE since I've even seen your name

U gonna go dumb on these 9s or what??

Mr Reaver

Whats goin on my guy

Been a WHILE since I've even seen your name

U gonna go dumb on these 9s or what??
whats up man... and i dont know we shall see kinda been slow on the shoe purchases as of late, liking those black/ multicolor & "preheat" pairs though

beenkill beenkill you had all that info and you waited until 636 posts in to the thread to say you broke the news first to the world? Where? :nerd:

Relax e-credits mean nothing

Back
Top Bottom