Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
anyone else feel that the laces are useless besides the two crossovers on the top of the foot close to the ankle?
fits like a glove and will loosen to form to my foot for breathability.

anyone else feel that the laces are useless besides the two crossovers on the top of the foot close to the ankle?
fits like a glove and will loosen to form to my foot for breathability.

Yeah theyre useless but laceless look looks terrible imo. Someone actually ppsted a pic of theirs without laces

There are a few shoes I'd drive 2 hours for if they were guaranteed lol

Yeah it's a thought I'd consider depending on the shoes lol.

I really like these Mic Drops. I had started out thinking I was going to get the USAs but I'm happy with these for sure. $75 out of pocket expense didn't hurt either.

I feel like I want to do a lace swap. Round laces prefererably. Anyone can point me in good direction? I tried a pair of laces off some Lebron IIs but they didn't look right. Need larger and more premium laces.

Glad to see ppl copping with no stress.   For those wondering, I went after work, they had plenty.  I wouldn't drive 2 hours for these also btw. haha

Last edited:
I hit the court with my preheats for a second time. The first time, the court was dusty as all heck and I was slipping/sliding all over the place. But yesterday the courts were slightly cleaner and the traction was on point. I didn't ever feel the need to wipe the soles out of necessity. That's the experience I was hoping for. I do wish the shoe wasn't as long as it is though. Even a couple of cm would have made it perfect for average feet.

Why does Nike paint the FlyKnit on IDs?

Other than it's the cheap way out on their end.

It must be tough (relatively speaking) to create 8-10 completely separate weaves. Most Flyknit IDs have usually had 2-3 real options and it seems like that's the average amount of effort they're willing to put in for a run of IDs.

Anyone seen em at any malls round the DMV? I'm in Asia right now and all the stores got em at the old retail price smh

So Staten Island mall Ftl didn't get these yet the launch locator said they did and there's a fsr on eBay with the seller located in Staten Island and all his pics are taken inside the FTL

Anyone reserve a time for the golden air pop up in San Francisco? I guess they'll be selling the kd9s in the dubs Cw. I got Sunday at 7pm

Anyone reserve a time for the golden air pop up in San Francisco? I guess they'll be selling the kd9s in the dubs Cw. I got Sunday at 7pm
Question is, will they be selling them at ID price or retail?

Not worth it IMO if for the ID price

Back
Top Bottom