Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you/anyone know how hard it is to get a voucher/replacement if they do pop?

It's not hard but I don't want to risk my shoes getting lost when shipping them back.

I also don't want to wait a month plus to get the $ back and then make a purchase\wait for the mailman for a new pair of shoes. That's over a month without a shoe to play in

Seeing multiple 9s at 99 was a pleasant surprise for me when I went to footlocker last night. Time to eat. :smokin

Gonna be my go to shoe for spring and summer.

Just got my first pair of 9s (birds of paradise) from the latest nike sale and currently doing my break in around the house...how long is it before I see what all the complaints about the shoe were about?

Man I need these to hit sale. I can't do Lebrons anymore and I'll just have to squish my sasquatch feet into these

See a few posts down but members have spotted the muli color 9s for $99 and a few other select color ways.

Times like these when I wish FTL still accepted Birthday coupons year round :lol:

Do you/anyone know how hard it is to get a voucher/replacement if they do pop?
It's not overly difficult, but it's the principal of the thing. I really like these shoes, and want to keep them and for them to last.

Like someone mentioned above, unless your feet just don't fit well in the shoe...the only downside is the potential for a popped zoom unit. Otherwise this model is outstanding.

Anyone cop those All Reds that released?

Well not all red but sort of a TB colorway red and white.

Just got my first pair of 9s (birds of paradise) from the latest nike sale and currently doing my break in around the house...how long is it before I see what all the complaints about the shoe were about?
Mine came in a few hours ago. The only con so far was just getting them on, didn't take too much time but it's noticeable. Once on though....
glasses.gif

Picked up the triple blacks and was gonna get the summer packs. They had the Xmas for full price and made a last minute swerve for them instead of the summers.

I hadn't been in a mall in months :lol: didn't expect to see the Sauces

Didnt u say u were like 5'5 280? These shoes run narrow my g

I was at 5'4 285 but that was more than a month ago. I'm still I'm on my bulk and I'm 303lbs as of Christmas day. My end goal is to continue my bulk until I'm about 325lbs and then cut to about 300lbs while remaining at 10-12% bf at most. I think I might've shrank a bit due to the weight though, but I did try on a size 13 and it fit pretty good. I'm afraid it could stretch out and cause heel slippage in the future. I might have to bite the bullet and order a size 12.5 to see if it fits any better.

Last edited:
I was at 5'4 285 but that was more than a month ago. I'm still I'm on my bulk and I'm 303lbs as of Christmas day. My end goal is to continue my bulk until I'm about 325lbs and then cut to about 300lbs while remaining at 10-12% bf at most. I think I might've shrank a bit due to the weight though, but I did try on a size 13 and it fit pretty good. I'm afraid it could stretch out and cause heel slippage in the future. I might have to bite the bullet and order a size 12.5 to see if it fits any better.

Why do you want to be so big at your height?

Are you also playing football or hockey?

You're 10-12% bf? I don't think that's humanly possible. That's basically low enough for visible abs. U can't be 5'4 285 with abs lol. U must be strong AF though. Right.... :nerd:

Edit....5'4 and size 12.5 to 13 :wow: this is crazy

Last edited:
is this a troll post? please post pics of this physique

Repped for that pic @Salacious Crumb
   :nthat:

Thanks. Hoping everyone who wants gets a cheap pair of KD 9. $99 for all the tech and flynit in it is a steal. Nike was smart dropping the price to $150.

The 9's, for me have been the best KD model in quite some time. I hope the KD x still has flyknit on it as well.

The 9's look dope on and off the court.

damn FTL also just discounted kobe 11s and i picked them up, but i NEED those preheats i would price match with my foot locker, repped for the pic

Back
Top Bottom