• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
are the oreos on sale? I need those and the battle greys to go on sale soon

Nope. Those just came out, don't think they'll be on sale for a while. Surprised the battle grey pair is not on sale yet.

Colorways after that release have gone on sale before those.

The week leading up to Christmas the Sauce colourway was on sale on NDC here in the UK. But straight after Christmas normally when the sales start they went back up to full price. Wish I got them then but i thought if they cheap before they gonna be cheap after.. How wrong I was.

Anyone been to HOH Strongsville, OH? Just wondering what they got left and if they have dropped to $99 also.

Here's my take on his pair from last night on nike iD. Looks like his pair uses photo blue instead of royal blue. There is a photo blue zoom bag on nike iD as well. Not perfect though. Here are the differences: Even though I made the liner photo blue, the ankle collar remains yellow. Pull tab needs to be photo blue as well. 

Last edited:
If the tube on the sole breaks, or if the air bag pops, how cool is Nike with replacing them? I was looking at getting these for my next shoe for basketball, but these 2 things worry me. Really want to give these a shot because of the praise they seem to be getting. The other 2 shoes I'm looking at are the Kyrie 3, and the Harden vol. 1.

Last edited:
If the tube on the sole breaks, or if the air bag pops, how cool is Nike with replacing them? I was looking at getting these for my next shoe for basketball, but these 2 things worry me. Really want to give these a shot because of the praise they seem to be getting. The other 2 shoes I'm looking at are the Kyrie 3, and the Harden vol. 1.

If you buy a legit Nike authorized reseller there will be no problem in getting a voucher for a new pair since the bag popped, defective, etc.... Even easier if you bought from Nike. Being a Nike + member. They'll email you a shipping label to them where they can inspect and they send you a refund if all checks out.

I've played about a lot indoors with my pair and zoom bag is fine. I'm sure others have popped, but I'm sure that was taken care of by Nike.

Copped Battle greys at Champs for $99 (on sale) and the navy/purple at Foot Locker for $99 (on sale).

Foot Locker did not have the shoes marked on sale. Had to ask, employee seemed dumbfounded.

Will cop Oreos when they go on sale. Only pair I've paid full price for was the Olympics.

Copped Battle greys at Champs for $99 (on sale) and the navy/purple at Foot Locker for $99 (on sale).

Foot Locker did not have the shoes marked on sale. Had to ask, employee seemed dumbfounded.

Will cop Oreos when they go on sale. Only pair I've paid full price for was the Olympics.
a FTL emplpyee once told me they can always match the in-store prices of their sister stores i.e. Champs and FA, so if you probably tell them you saw it at Champs at that price they can verify and match that same price.......anyway I might go check out my local stores tomorrow since I was waiting for the battle greys to go on sale
happy.gif

Went to the a HoH today. Battle grey still not on sale. Asked the employee to scan it since pretty much every KD 9 there was on sale.

Full price was Oreo, battle grey, the new red pair and the sauce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom