Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hot colorway. That rollover is terrible. One of the areas Nike should address on the 10s.
Totally agree they need to address this.. the stability scares me.  I've always said the the KD9 sole is too 'square' and doesn't have a rounded sole to absorb/respond to lateral cuts/push offs.

But in saying that - that sort of force/pressure on the lateral side is common.  So long as the shoe holds up and bounces back there's nothing crazy about that pic.

So my claim was approved today from the popped airbag on my KDs, said they're sending a voucher for the retail amount of the shoe (didn't say the exact number?), thank god, now what to use this on... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

So my claim was approved today from the popped airbag on my KDs, said they're sending a voucher for the retail amount of the shoe (didn't say the exact number?), thank god, now what to use this on... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

We should be getting KD 10 images within the next month...

Sucks that the 31 ended up being a traction liability, I've heard the lows traction might be a little better but who knows.

We should be getting KD 10 images within the next month...

Sucks that the 31 ended up being a traction liability, I've heard the lows traction might be a little better but who knows.
Wow forgot the KD10 is out in June, I was thinking of getting the Kobe NXT Greys but for retail fudge dat. Always wanted the 31s but yeah heard the traction was a total disaster smh

It's weird that I got $150 cash back to my bank account. I was past the 30 day return date, didn't have the OG box or anything. wouldnt have been mad about a voucher either, I just wonder what their criteria for getting cash back was [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Where is the yellow and blue in the color description? Black/Tour Yellow/Blue Fury

I thought the Flywire was colored until I looked closer and it was part of the lighting display lol

Nice shoe looks like the reports of the official colorway were wrong from nike it is Dark Grey/Light Grey-Metallic Gold

Last edited:
really wish they would release that blue yellow pair. Now comes the decision to get the grey/golds or wait an extra month and get the KD 10's

Back
Top Bottom