Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

No idea. There hasn't been any listed in forever. Unless youre looking at that $900 pair on eBay that's been up for months lol

You selling or buying? ;]

Damn i wish i wish i wish........ could have had a bunch of the colourways of these back when.......should never have slept on the creams

Only pair i have are the Texas joints, which i love. Decent leather on them too for the price point

i like the kd2 AS. they look nice, but idk about performance on kd's i use mine for ball mostly

Originally Posted by deejones27

im sure the quality is great but the shoes are wack

comonson.jpg

Good looking out on the info.. The 2's were my favorites until the IV's dropped.
I'm gonna hold off on bumping off my creamsicles... Funny thing was when I was copping them, I was telling myself to get the black pair to hoop in instead, but I just liked how the creamsicles looked. I ended up getting some Hyperfuses that annoyed my ankles!

there was some size 11 creams on ebay last week from italy.... got 1 bid for $30 and on the 2nd to last day dude just pulled them off ebay.... i been trying to contact him since he pulled them... i was gonna win them... smh

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

there was some size 11 creams on ebay last week from italy.... got 1 bid for $30 and on the 2nd to last day dude just pulled them off ebay.... i been trying to contact him since he pulled them... i was gonna win them... smh

damn that sucks, he prolly got a offer he couldn't refuse

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

$30.00 was the near end price? 

A bit small. Shouldn't have a problem at least going up half a size.  I have a couple pairs of size 12's, and I'd like to try on a 13 to see how it feels, but it's a little late for that at this point.

IV's I can go up half a size, V's and VI's I just do my regular size.

hey big j i hope this doesnt qualify as gravedigging anymore, i actually was able to come across a pair. so can anyone tell me, what are the chances i can get away with going a half size down? or is it not worth it

hey big j i hope this doesnt qualify as gravedigging anymore, i actually was able to come across a pair. so can anyone tell me, what are the chances i can get away with going a half size down? or is it not worth it

Thin sock may be your friend. Not as forgiving as the 3 or 6 if sizing down, but not as narrow as the 4s would be through the midfoot. I have a few size 11s(creamsicles) included and they work although 11.5 is preferrable. The ALTERNATE white/black/orange/del sol KD2 is one of my all time faves. I have a pair on ice that I am patiently waiting to break out.

Thin sock may be your friend. Not as forgiving as the 3 or 6 if sizing down, but not as narrow as the 4s would be through the midfoot. I have a few size 11s(creamsicles) included and they work although 11.5 is preferrable. The ALTERNATE white/black/orange/del sol KD2 is one of my all time faves. I have a pair on ice that I am patiently waiting to break out.

thank you man. have a chance to get scoring titles and i think im just gonna try and pull the insoles out if i can pick them up. i do have wider feet though so fingers crossed

I need some KD 2 Creamsicles size 11.5 - 13.. If ANYONE has a pair, I am willing to pay whatever.. This is a grail and I thought this would be worth a try! Thanks:smile:

Back
Top Bottom