Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

gentry got the whole internet goin crazy. those kds are def clean you already got a lot of people swagger jackin you
laugh.gif

nike should give you commission on every single pair of "entourage" kd3s haha

gentry got the whole internet goin crazy. those kds are def clean you already got a lot of people swagger jackin you
laugh.gif

nike should give you commission on every single pair of "entourage" kd3s haha

Originally Posted by slim15

Hey yo Gentry. I love those IDs! I love the LeBrons but couldn't buy em bcuz they are LeBrons lol..I agree with the guy that said the KD looks better. I want to ask your permission to make the same ID. Just seems rite lol

Go right ahead man. No need to ask for permission. I guess I made the right choice when I skipped on a second pair of lebron entourages for these.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by slim15

Hey yo Gentry. I love those IDs! I love the LeBrons but couldn't buy em bcuz they are LeBrons lol..I agree with the guy that said the KD looks better. I want to ask your permission to make the same ID. Just seems rite lol

Go right ahead man. No need to ask for permission. I guess I made the right choice when I skipped on a second pair of lebron entourages for these.
smile.gif

YO! That's crazy.
laugh.gif
I saw them on sneakernews first. Great job, bro. I've actually wanted a pair of KD's but haven't like any of the colorways (except for the unreleased BHM's) but your iD's may end up being what I go with.

DF!!!

YO! That's crazy.
laugh.gif
I saw them on sneakernews first. Great job, bro. I've actually wanted a pair of KD's but haven't like any of the colorways (except for the unreleased BHM's) but your iD's may end up being what I go with.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by size twelve

is that KD's actual size? you should give them to him. haha.

If I could, I would. Just to see them on court.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^Yeah I know. that was my same reaction. She made up for it last night tho.
wink.gif
should keep them. good conversation piece.

Definitely a good conversation piece now. Glad I ain't sent these back the moment I got them!

Originally Posted by size twelve

is that KD's actual size? you should give them to him. haha.

If I could, I would. Just to see them on court.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^Yeah I know. that was my same reaction. She made up for it last night tho.
wink.gif
should keep them. good conversation piece.

Definitely a good conversation piece now. Glad I ain't sent these back the moment I got them!

^@Gentry187, super nice work on the Entourage KD's. Look awesome. Love that blue, only pair i got like that are the Miles Davis Kobe 4's, so sweet. Not a big Lebron fan so held out
on the 8's, but dig me some KD. Any chance you would go to the trouble of making me a pair also? Only ask coz 1, im International. And 2, i would only grab a pair with ur permission. Cheers

^@Gentry187, super nice work on the Entourage KD's. Look awesome. Love that blue, only pair i got like that are the Miles Davis Kobe 4's, so sweet. Not a big Lebron fan so held out
on the 8's, but dig me some KD. Any chance you would go to the trouble of making me a pair also? Only ask coz 1, im International. And 2, i would only grab a pair with ur permission. Cheers

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

No problem bro. Go right ahead. Damn didnt think these ID's would hit so hard like they did. I wonder if stuff like this ever gets back to the actual people over at Nike or the man himself KD.

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

No problem bro. Go right ahead. Damn didnt think these ID's would hit so hard like they did. I wonder if stuff like this ever gets back to the actual people over at Nike or the man himself KD.

Back
Top Bottom