Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Still remember Leo chang saying this

"Yes, we are planning on having the KD3 on ID... some cool options to customize too... more than just color!"
wonder what he meant by that
Probably material use Fresh... I think this is a good thing.  I know they have all been trying to get away from Patent Leather on kicks with Jordan and Nike.
I say why fix it if it aint broke.

You can actually see an example right in the photo...Not the panel has flywire on it...not like any gr's....
Creamsicle
nerd.gif
s?...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Still remember Leo chang saying this

"Yes, we are planning on having the KD3 on ID... some cool options to customize too... more than just color!"
wonder what he meant by that
Probably material use Fresh... I think this is a good thing.  I know they have all been trying to get away from Patent Leather on kicks with Jordan and Nike.
I say why fix it if it aint broke.

You can actually see an example right in the photo...Not the panel has flywire on it...not like any gr's....
Creamsicle
nerd.gif
s?...

Originally Posted by galaga3

nice... might have to make me a pair. im guessing the price will be around $120
Yes, I can't see it being any less than that.  Figure Kobes are + 45? if not mistaken from GR MSRP, so my best guess would be 125-135.  Either way, if there are fabric choices, clear colored outsoles, and accents like speckles or gradient, I would say its very worth it.  As noted by the Kobe 6 reviewer on SC, the KD3 probably has superior traction to the KB6 to some degree, so for some, it may be a superior hoops shoe.  Granted, the cushioning and upper tech may not be on the same level, but its not terribly far off.

Originally Posted by galaga3

nice... might have to make me a pair. im guessing the price will be around $120
Yes, I can't see it being any less than that.  Figure Kobes are + 45? if not mistaken from GR MSRP, so my best guess would be 125-135.  Either way, if there are fabric choices, clear colored outsoles, and accents like speckles or gradient, I would say its very worth it.  As noted by the Kobe 6 reviewer on SC, the KD3 probably has superior traction to the KB6 to some degree, so for some, it may be a superior hoops shoe.  Granted, the cushioning and upper tech may not be on the same level, but its not terribly far off.

Pretty excited.. love this shoe but the colorways make them look TOO simple.. Gonna get some ids after hopefully getting the allstars

Pretty excited.. love this shoe but the colorways make them look TOO simple.. Gonna get some ids after hopefully getting the allstars

aw yeahhh if they have 3m, i'm in trouble lol. nike should put these up right now so we can play with the options.

aw yeahhh if they have 3m, i'm in trouble lol. nike should put these up right now so we can play with the options.

Back
Top Bottom