Nike Kobe A.D. NikeiD Thread - OUT: AD low IN: AD Mid ($180)

FWIW Nike has 10% cash back on Ebates today. Will iD the Derozan's and post a picture for y'all when they arrive.

Last edited:
Dope post... I see a couple of my pairs up there! I got a couple pairs on the way too. Loving this shoe, can't wait for some dope heel options! Thanks again for all the pics u posted... prob took some time lol

Dope post... I see a couple of my pairs up there! I got a couple pairs on the way too. Loving this shoe, can't wait for some dope heel options! Thanks again for all the pics u posted... prob took some time lol

Congrats bruh, you ID is top 30 :smokin

A few more shots of my Chaos pair in different lighting environments (direct and indirect sunlight)...

SMH at him calling them BL's. Not a hint of red. Just posting so you all can see the solid yellow upper. 

Black looks off on this one. Still nice. 

Looks like navy to me.

Yeah that's not BL if there's no hits of red. Red heel treatment would set it off instead of red speckles/red Kobe signature.

Anybody else having trouble loading the iD page? All I'm getting is the spinning color wheel. Works fine on other models but not this.

Looks like navy to me.

Yeah that's not BL if there's no hits of red. Red heel treatment would set it off instead of red speckles/red Kobe signature.

Anybody else having trouble loading the iD page? All I'm getting is the spinning color wheel. Works fine on other models but not this.

Hopefully they are adding more heel options!!!

Looks like navy to me.

Yea you're right. Does look navy. 

I'm getting the same thing. Thought my computer was trippin so I restarted it but same thing. Like GWIZZLE said, hopefully they're adding more options. 

"...and I think I tasted egg & cinnamon."

Not mine but this is what I'd iD cause I'm a sucker for white shoes. 

"...and I think I tasted egg & cinnamon."

Not mine but this is what I'd iD cause I'm a sucker for white shoes. 
These remind me of these...... almost the same. Seems like a waste to ID something so similar, but to each their own. 

These remind me of these...... almost the same. Seems like a waste to ID something so similar, but to each their own. 
No chrome heel, no grey swoosh, no possible yellowing of the translucent sole & iD personalization. One I'd wear casually and one I'd play ball in. But that's just me.

via heskicks on ig

16123348_1317353561661453_9077123469803520000_n.jpg

I posted his video earlier

Not really a fan of the dull gold. The gold on the Kyrie ID's look so much better.

Back
Top Bottom