NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

So lucky my old manager looked out for me on these. Working at footlocker doesn’t mean you get all the shoes you want but glad they helped me out with this one

D5DF0BCA-9F92-46FB-8DF1-73A8154E6A42.jpeg

Speaking Of Jeresey's

Did Anyone Hit On That One That Dropped Today? :nerd:
I got a medium, but last time when I copped on Dicks they cancelled my order, so I'm not getting my hopes up until it ships. I think they dropped kids sizes of the mamba day jersey too.

I got a medium, but last time when I copped on Dicks they cancelled my order, so I'm not getting my hopes up until it ships. I think they dropped kids sizes of the mamba day jersey too.
I Didn’t Realize The Mamba Days Dropped. I Just Saw The Lakers #8 With Black Striped Sides :nerd:

Really Need That Mamba Day Piece :smh:

It was spoken of some pages ago... the impact of Kobe passing in relation to the kicks being attainable. When the Chaos Va released on the 3rd in January. Wasnt able to get on snkrs as that was the usually before he passed with releases over the last year and a half maybe. But they were available in stores. I called 34th str FL and asked them to hold me down with 2 pairs as I was going to make my way up there from lunch. Then also called times square FL and they to held a pair for me. I just told them I was going to come up during my lunch. And folks were also hyped about that release

I'm starting to think that whoever is leaking out these stock numbers is purposely
I Didn’t Realize The Mamba Days Dropped. I Just Saw The Lakers #8 With Black Striped Sides :nerd:

Really Need That Mamba Day Piece :smh:
Oh I thought you were talking about the yellow #8 icon edition swingman's, those are the one's I copped. I get it now though, you were talking about the purple statement edition authentic ones, yeah they dropped those too. Looked pretty cool but I can't wear authentic's cuz they're way too long on me.

I'm starting to think that whoever is putting out these high stock numbers is purposely doing it with the intention to make people believe that the shoes are produced in high quantities in order to lower resell value. Then when resell value is low, they buy a bunch of pairs and wait for release day. On release day, everyone takes L's and the prices skyrocket - which then they sell those pairs for profit. Same thing happened with Mocha's.

So you don't work there anymore, and they still hooked you up?
That's why people be mad :lol:
Dude in another thread wasn't lying when he said he knew the Footlocker Reservations be rigged :rofl:

nah I still work for the company just the store that has the grinches wasn’t my store. I’m still a employee
This store had over 200 pairs of grinches and I was lucky too make the employee list on the shoe since they had so many pairs

These folks can kiss me where the sun don’t shine. I refuse to pay above retail for shoes that were sold at a set price. I’m a healthcare professional and have the income to be stupid from time to time. I loved Kobe like he was damn near my older brother and balled in all of his shoes!!! But we’ve allowed folks to exploit his death and profit off of it! That is the ultimate disrespect to his legacy. It’s gonna take at least 80% of us to say “f’ that” and stop supporting this mess to cause change. Stop letting your desires cloud your better judgements. Shoes are to depreciate in value as they get older, not cost more. How stupid is it for someone to show you in an ad they paid $180 for the shoes, but will sell to you for $400?!!! Man, f’ outta here!

nah I still work for the company just the store that has the grinches wasn’t my store. I’m still a employee
This store had over 200 pairs of grinches and I was lucky too make the employee list on the shoe since they had so many pairs

Where are you that a store got over 200 pairs?

Back
Top Bottom