NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Prices still rising damn
What size
11.5 starting to go down
B4901203-FE54-45F5-90ED-9564E7947916.jpeg

Agreed, we shouldn't bother Vanessa Bryant, but join our petition in telling Nike to increase the supply of Kobes, so that anyone who wants may buy one pair. Better yet, help us by signing it and posting it online and sending to your friends. Happy Holidays and thank you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:smh: at so many people complaining to Kobe’s widow about not being able to buy a pair of ****ing shoes. They’re shoes. If you can’t get a pair of Grinches, then so be it. There are more shoes coming. New shoes come out all the time. With all that is going on in this world, this is what you want to complain about? Leave that woman alone and stop making your trivial problems her problem.
Well, she only lost her child and husband! Shouldn't she care about what sneakers people are complaining about? :rofl: I mean, pandemic be damned! People are on food lines, about to be evicted from their homes, Trump is holding up the stimulus, you mean to tell me that Vanessa Bryant doesn't care about the sneakers being available to everyone that is a real true fan of Kobe?

:rofl::lol:
:rofl::wow:

ladies and gents.. as it happened with the bruce lee's, pricing should go down once the hype dies off a bit and more pairs get into the hands of kobe fan... i mean resellers.

also if people just stopped paying those prices, these ****s would be forced to reduce their prices.

ladies and gents.. as it happened with the bruce lee's, pricing should go down once the hype dies off a bit and more pairs get into the hands of kobe fan... i mean resellers.

also if people just stopped paying those prices, these ****s would be forced to reduce their prices.

Theres a big difference this time through. A lot more people have in hand already because of all the in store raffles. I still think there will be a price drop, but not a significant one like the 5s.

Theres a big difference this time through. A lot more people have in hand already because of all the in store raffles. I still think there will be a price drop, but not a significant one like the 5s.

prob not.

i rather not have the shoes than pay someone's mortgage.. that's just me though.. i ain't gonna support this crap, paying 3x? hell no. i'll pay $100 max over retail "for their time" but that's it.

if more people had this mentality we wouldn't be seeing these stupid prices. instead everyone's "gotta have it", even people that don't care about kobe/basketball just so they can show off on the gram for some internet points. but hey, that's 2020 for ya.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

SNKRS has majority of the pairs, so price is definitely going to go down in most sizes!

I see a crazy amount of pairs for sale on eBay and Facebook market!

Y’all know SX will do a 50% off sellers fee before new year! Hopefully I can find a local pair so I don’t have to pay taxes and fees

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

SNKRS has majority of the pairs, so price is definitely going to go down in most sizes!

Y’all know SX will do a 50% off sellers fee before new year! Hopefully I can find a local pair so I don’t have to pay taxes and fees
Plus dicks, shoe palace and footlocker online as well as shiekh.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Me too. I'm willing to go up to around 325.

No it's not collectors or ball players that are driving up the price, it's resellers themselves. I mean look at this sh**. It spiked from $394 (highest bid $400) to $576 and $593 (highest bidding price is currently $570). Something fishy is going on and I'm pretty sure it's like this for all the sizes but the reason why it's so noticeable for 7.5 is because it's not a desirable size unlike 11-13.

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 10.39.00 AM.png

prob not.

i rather not have the shoes than pay someone's mortgage.. that's just me though.. i ain't gonna support this crap, paying 3x? hell no. i'll pay $100 max over retail "for their time" but that's it.

if more people had this mentality we wouldn't be seeing these stupid prices. instead everyone's "gotta have it", even people that don't care about kobe/basketball just so they can show off on the gram for some internet points. but hey, that's 2020 for ya.

Yea I’ve said it already moving on if they don’t drop enough. When I thought they were more limited I was ready to pay $400, after seeing that 90% of them are being resold im turned off. I’m ok paying a premium when it’s harder to get but when everyone is buying just to resale im not giving them my money.

No it's not collectors or ball players that are driving up the price, it's resellers themselves. I mean look at this sh**. It spiked from $394 (highest bid $400) to $576 and $593 (highest bidding price is currently $570). Something fishy is going on and I'm pretty sure it's like this for all the sizes but the reason why it's so noticeable for 7.5 is because it's not a desirable size unlike 11-13.

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 10.39.00 AM.png

i wish my size (11.5) was $394CAD.. which is only $120CAD over retail.

People gettin rinsed for some Kobe’s. Which is regular regular flyinit fly wire sneaker from that 09 flyknit era

Speaking of fly wire a few people mentioned that as being why they fit different. Do you guys think it’s thicker cables or do you think that’s added tech? Those cables aren’t new.

I honestly think we should stop suggesting the prices gonna drop a decent amount. Bruce lee V did because it’s two pair but they also went back up. There has not been a bigger drop of protros then the grinch. I think if people want them they should accept the fact they’re gonna pay over $400

Speaking of fly wire a few people mentioned that as being why they fit different. Do you guys think it’s thicker cables or do you think that’s added tech? Those cables aren’t new.
Somebody said they added zoom to forefoot and that’s why

honestly I don’t even know the new tech in the protro 6s

All the Protros dropped and then shot back up. I had to rebuy chaos and they were down to $350 for a few weeks for an 11.5 and now they are right back up to $450.

Back
Top Bottom