NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

1589085257583.png

did nobody like these? I wish these would drop, would cop over all except grinch and concord.
They just gotta change the nickname for this one.

I'm ok with them not releasing those glass blues aka the other nickname we won't say lol

release the chaos 6 for those who want the chaos 5, the all stars, and maybe the mango barcelonas and then give us new colorways

Just sold my DS air max 95 neon OG 2020 & Jordan 1 banned mids for market value.. at least it will pay for a little of half the resale for the grinches:sick:

I truly don't understand the point of coming on NT and bragging about your "bot-spot" then condemning guys that go manual while also being unwilling to share better methods.
I told no lies, who did i condemn? I broke no niketalk rules...i shared a method, buy a bot

Will be using my 20 dollar credit on goat for selling Jubilee's in the window. Gotta use it before 12/31 so gonna just pull the trigger if I see anything close to 350-360. StockX was already 370 last I checked yesterday for a size 9. Sorry for the big footers, but now you feel my pain on J1 and dunk releases

I told no lies, who did i condemn? I broke no niketalk rules...i shared a method, buy a bot
U brag on a bot method (that is likely a slotted for pay system) then downplay others who have no knowledge or access to said system.

When asked to enlighten others of your system, you're unwilling to share because you like being able to brag to other that you have something they don't.

I get that you're happy about your win and we would be just as happy for you if you said "I'm glad I have a pair on the way".

Back
Top Bottom