NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I must say, TTS was the way to go for me.
I’ve gone 11.5 on 1’s, 4’s, 5’s, and now 6’s. They do fit snug, but better than and maybe even a little more snug than the 5 for sure out of the box. Once they break in they will be HEAVEN.

My Nike TTS is 11.5, with average feet I’d say.

I will be doubling up, come on $300 price!

PS, I will be wearing these only to hoop in (hoop as well as my knees let me, don’t need to hurt myself.. don’t heal like I used to these days lol).

1D75A353-4F8C-40B6-9AF6-628FE61A7CB1.jpeg
Same boat. Watching for the 350 range... got a local seller... who's using Stock x as his base with mentioning in his post so I cant even try to offer 350 lol

Same boat. Watching for the 350 range... got a local seller... who's using Stock x as his base with mentioning in his post so I cant even try to offer 350 lol
Everyone is using StockX to justify their pricing. 90% of them ain’t taking any less than 400. At least not for size 9

Funny seeing the 2010s on StockX still going for over $1000, some even for $1,500, $1,800, and $15,000 :wow:but the 2020 pairs going for $400 on average.

Sneaker collecting needs some type of bylaws because nothing make sense anymore.

I paid resell ($450) for my pair if that matters...

I went and bit the bullet to cop locally for 375. Hate this whole anticipation of prices dipping that I couldn’t restrain anymore. Glad I got them now and don’t have to worry. Anymore Originally I was willing to drop 330-350.

Is he using the payout or just the base price?

I hate when they are like oh stockX has them for 400 yeah go look at what you’re getting for them after that :lol:

But isn't that messed up that 90% are selling. Thats why I think Nick should just increase the supply. Saturate the market, drive values down and let those who want them get them for retail. They are sneakers not stocks and bonds. They are meant to be worn and used not stored forever.
Hey man you're preaching to the choir. It's freaking ridiculous. I've said it multiple times on here, Nike should have dropped 1 million pairs of these. They would have sold out no questions asked. I truly hope a restock happens and all these resellers are either stuck with thier pairs or they have to sell below retail.

Is he using the payout or just the base price?

I hate when they are like oh stockX has them for 400 yeah go look at what you’re getting for them after that :lol:
He most def using the sale price... I did the math and if he sold it there... he only getting 418. So waiting for prices to decline so more so I can argue my proposed offer lol

Copped sold ceramic dunks which was free money and the initial 190 I was gonna spend. Still pissed about not getting any 4s.

He most def using the sale price... I did the math and if he sold it there... he only getting 418. So waiting for prices to decline so more so I can argue my proposed offer lol

On the flip side, if you were to purchase from StockX, your “out the door” price (i.e., including taxes and processing fees), is significantly higher than the listed or buy it now price. Just playing devil’s advocate.

I wanted them. But I was in and out the hospital. For work comp. when I got situated Kobe just passed so the prices went crazy. Only want carpe diem pair. They dropping the ball on Kobe’s though. I want the inline 4s, MSG del sol pair and chaos.
Ahhh that makes sense.
hope everything is well now

I can’t complain though. I had a great year with many blessings. A lot of people can’t say the same. We’re on here talking about paying double for shoes that are overpriced already. I’m very humble and great full. Happy Nee Year everyone. Hopefully by summer things start becoming normal again.

My size dipped to just under $300 USD. I'm willing to wait until next week or possible the week after to get them. Hopefully I can get them for $250.

Back
Top Bottom