NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

guy who has a corporate job in a tier 1 store who handles the buying they might not push through with the prelude 6’s as initially planned
Just saw the preludes part... replaced it with protro. So those preludes were legit going to release?!

Saddening if true. Really wanted the Kay Yows and OCs but such is life
B2EC83CD-535B-4582-9F8A-E0C100D57E9D.png

I keep seeing stuff like this, but no authenticity guarantee

they releasing 4’s again then back to the 8’s
???

New colors or Old stuff?

because i’d kill for another Draft day drop i let them go before he passed and now regret it.

Wow. I finally saw asg and grinch protros in hand at a locals shop. All I can say is they definitely don't have the look of the OGs. So glad I grabbed the og asg for a great price in 2020. I couldn't wear the protros they lost the look of the OGs and are insanely priced.

Wow. I finally saw asg and grinch protros in hand at a locals shop. All I can say is they definitely don't have the look of the OGs. So glad I grabbed the og asg for a great price in 2020. I couldn't wear the protros they lost the look of the OGs and are insanely priced.
Dang. If u try to hoop on OG’s tho you’ll get mad separation, right?

What look? I’ve still got in-line 6’s and I got the protro Grinch.

You would be more likely to get an Achilles injury in the protro...the heel is pretty mushy without zoom air.

What’s the best possible shoe or type of shoe for Achilles pain/injuries then?

You just want a shoe that's level and supportive. Either neutral or slightly firmer in the heel. When you have a softer cushion in the heel than the forefoot, you feel a bit of a sinking sensation. That puts extra stress on your achilles

You just want a shoe that's level and supportive. Either neutral or slightly firmer in the heel. When you have a softer cushion in the heel than the forefoot, you feel a bit of a sinking sensation. That puts extra stress on your achilles

This was my issue with the Freak 3 and maybe the 4

Back
Top Bottom