NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

It's funny how Nike decides to give EA to a bunch of non-kobe fans. All those EA pairs up on ebay, goat, sx already. If they ever gave me EA on a kobe, definitely would keep it.
The people that really deserve the Grinches are those that were Kobe fans in 2010 and those who were buying Kobes when they were sitting because they liked his line, not for hype. The people who are trying to get these because they want to flip or so they can post 10 pairs on IG can get a giant **** down their throats for Christmas.

When you see this......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201217-123619_OfferUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201217-123619_OfferUp.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 388
Don't know if the 6's are releasing in Australia so I just copped from ebay for $410. Will happily double up if they keep dropping in price. Wore my 10's today in celebration!
20201217_161038.jpg

Decided to pull mine out after I saw Ja Morant with them on. Maybe they'll bring me good luck.

It's funny how Nike decides to give EA to a bunch of non-kobe fans. All those EA pairs up on ebay, goat, sx already. If they ever gave me EA on a kobe, definitely would keep it.
Same here, really bothers me too. I even did some customer survey/ testing for them figuring it would help a little maybe in the end. Honestly, didn't do squat. Still 0 for ever.

Yooooo. And the dude had the nerve to tell me to check SX... not that I want to promote it but the last sale for that size was 484. Offer up doesnt allow you to attach screen shots... so I simply responded "have you lol?"
This!!!! The stay holding stock X over their prices.

I’ll offer someone a certain price and they’ll be like ohhh stockx is at $X.XX not realizing they not getting that much after fees and **** :lol:

Yooooo. And the dude had the nerve to tell me to check SX... not that I want to promote it but the last sale for that size was 484. Offer up doesnt allow you to attach screen shots... so I simply responded "have you lol?"
Idiot was probably looking at OG prices.

For my local LA peeps check your local Sheikh store, they should have the QR codes if they're doing the in store raffle now I tried to sneak a pic of the QR but they wouldn't let me.

Back
Top Bottom